Well done metallica..

Well done metallica..

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
29 Dec 19

A huge well done to this years champions..
Metallica..
Champions despite.
The usual antics from the unusual crowd. Who yet again tried pathetic underhand tactics again resulting in points removed yet again same player banned again..
The usual two got off again..back stabbing weasels..

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
29 Dec 19

congratulations from one of the weasels
good job

m

Moves
29 Dec 19

@lemondrop said
good job
Thank you

st johnstone

Moves
30 Dec 19

@lemondrop said
good job
There's hope for you yet.

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
31 Dec 19

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
31 Dec 19
1 edit

congrats everyone on the last decade though of course dominated by Metallica, 2020 will be the year to give them a good run for the title! lots of clans are starting to get in the mix so i hope it will be a much closer contest than this year, good luck everyone and happy new year

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
31 Dec 19

and i forgot to say congratulations Metallica on this year's title and also the fact was with a new leader for the clan

m

Moves
01 Jan 20

@wycombe-al said
and i forgot to say congratulations Metallica on this year's title and also the fact was with a new leader for the clan
Thanks for the kind words.
It was a learning year. But I learned from the best.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
01 Jan 20

@mghrn55 said
Thank you
Absolutely Great Job! I worked my A$$ off to get to 4th place. And that happened in the final minutes! And barely over 300 points.

You have great players on your team. It reminds me of the dream team in Basketball when we had the professionals play for the first time and we crushed everyone.

Most impressed with the points. I think Al will give a good run as he had a great year to.

Well done and congratulations. I know how hard it is, and you made it look easy.

Sincerely,
Michael

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
01 Jan 20

@wycombe-al said
congrats everyone on the last decade though of course dominated by Metallica, 2020 will be the year to give them a good run for the title! lots of clans are starting to get in the mix so i hope it will be a much closer contest than this year, good luck everyone and happy new year
Congratulations to you as well Al. Your clan had a great year and I am sure you will be in line for top spot as well next year. Competition and close races are good. It makes everyone better. Great job Al. Happy New Year and a Healthy and peaceful 2020. All my best.

Michael

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jan 20

Thank you to everyone. We have a great dedicated group of members on our clan even though it changes over the years the dedication and willingness to put in the games required are alive and well.

-VR

m

Moves
01 Jan 20

@vespin said
Absolutely Great Job! I worked my A$$ off to get to 4th place. And that happened in the final minutes! And barely over 300 points.

You have great players on your team. It reminds me of the dream team in Basketball when we had the professionals play for the first time and we crushed everyone.

Most impressed with the points. I think Al will give a good run as he had a g ...[text shortened]... done and congratulations. I know how hard it is, and you made it look easy.

Sincerely,
Michael
And well done to you and your clan.
Keep up the good work in 2020.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
01 Jan 20

can I get a little love?

m

Moves
01 Jan 20