Any pickers here..?

Any pickers here..?

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
04 Apr 20

I play mandolin and guitar, I’ve gotten a little arthritis in my middle finger and can’t pick three finger Travis very well. What is the best YouTube to teach two finger style, it is easy to do as I have the technique, , but there has to be some nuance that I could pick up on. I am just hoping there is someone that will happen to know this thank you

Moves
05 Apr 20

@thelistener said
I play mandolin and guitar, I’ve gotten a little arthritis in my middle finger and can’t pick three finger Travis very well. What is the best YouTube to teach two finger style, it is easy to do as I have the technique, , but there has to be some nuance that I could pick up on. I am just hoping there is someone that will happen to know this thank you
Shoot a PM to Sonhouse. I've heard his music. He's talented and has years of experience.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Apr 20

@wolfe63 said
Shoot a PM to Sonhouse. I've heard his music. He's talented and has years of experience.
I concur.

G

Moves
10 Apr 20

@TheListener
I play guitar, flat picker

T

Moves
23 Apr 20

@wolfe63 said
I will. I have done em all but settled on mando. It is so easy that I can get you on it with just a few posts, assuming familiarity with strings.

PS. If anyone interested in smooth Krause, Emmy Lou, Gillian ballads and harmony, make a ‘station’ on Pandora or Jango (my fave, no ads). The station has to be not their names, but, “ The Wailin Jennys”. That group is the best.