2. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 19:32
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Unbelievable:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcByq1pXISY
    Well - Let's take him out and shoot him! Instead let's elect a convicted fraudster and sexual abuser who fathered 5 kids by 3 different women. I can only wonder what the fine folks at FOX news would be saying if someone names Obama, Clinton, or Biden had done this.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 19:32
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Unbelievable:
    At least he had time to say “Don’t’ “ to Iran before they saw what a fool he was to say it, and shut him up. Because he would do nothing to Iran.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 19:361 edit
    @mchill
    I remember when Trump told us how the colonial army protected its airports.....
    Or stick a UV light up your ass, kills Covid in minutes.
    Ingest Bleach, also kills Covid.
    The president of Mexico, Maderno, is now the president of Argentina.
    YouTube
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 19:37
    @mchill said
    Well - Let's take him out and shoot him! Instead let's elect a convicted fraudster and sexual abuser who fathered 5 kids by 3 different women. I can only wonder what the fine folks at FOX news would be saying if someone names Obama, Clinton, or Biden had done this.
    Naaa, we just wonder about right now, and we wonder about what Biden DOES do, not what Truman or Carter or Bush or Lincoln or Clinton would do, or Trump would do.
    Do you really wonder those guys would do?
    queer and a bit imbalanced to me. Your post is pitiful, sorry.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 21:142 edits
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Unbelievable:
    If only someone was on hand to stop Trump from displaying his innate ( that means BORN with ) retardation and utter stupidity you might have a much bette chance wth the non MAGAs. You are the only ones dumb enough tonot notice, its a shame they are too busy buying ‘Moon Cheese’ from Trump.com
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Apr '24 00:38
    @kevcvs57 said
    If only someone was on hand to stop Trump from displaying his innate ( that means BORN with ) retardation and utter stupidity you might have a much bette chance wth the non MAGAs. You are the only ones dumb enough tonot notice, its a shame they are too busy buying ‘Moon Cheese’ from Trump.com
    Have you fools 'noticed' Joe Biden lately? You can't miss him.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Apr '24 15:272 edits
    It’s incredible that the most powerful nation on Earth has had 7 years, since the day Trump got into office by an electoral college fluke, to start grooming a credible candidate, and has so far come up with …. what ? A doddering fool, a convicted fraudster tax cheater and sex offender, and a vaccine-conspiracy theorist ‘Kennedy’ disowned by his own. Pathetic. Just pathetic. Bernie Sanders actually looks sane by comparison now; who’d a thunk it.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Apr '24 16:192 edits
    @moonbus said
    It’s incredible that the most powerful nation on Earth has had 7 years, since the day Trump got into office by an electoral college fluke, to start grooming a credible candidate, and has so far come up with …. what ? A doddering fool, a convicted fraudster tax cheater and sex offender, and a vaccine-conspiracy theorist ‘Kennedy’ disowned by his own. Pathetic. Just pathetic. Bernie Sanders actually looks sane by comparison now; who’d a thunk it.
    I don't think it is incredible at all, it is corruption, greed, and lust for power on full display. One of the biggest pushes in government NOT just left or right politicians is to spend money on both homeless and illegal aliens (H&I) right now. If you wanted to skim money off the top these would be where it is most easily done, paper trails for both the (H&I) could easily be directed to any counterfeit identification because it isn't like paper trails are easy to spot where the person has no history, where the money can be directed to anyone.

So the wealth is spread around by those in power! Why would anyone making a killing on income want to stop the flow of income? Kickbacks could be directed to campaigns or some swamp creature in the government, people of integrity would be a threat, if someone isn't part of the ruling money-making process of power would be a threat, and so smears and geers accompany any threat to those in power and every possible means to keep things the way they will be employed.

Is it any wonder why audits now show billions unaccounted for in California?
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 05:571 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I don't think it is incredible at all, it is corruption, greed, and lust for power on full display. One of the biggest pushes in government NOT just left or right politicians is to spend money on both homeless and illegal aliens (H&I) right now. If you wanted to skim money off the top these would be where it is most easily done, paper trails for both the (H&I) could easily ...[text shortened]... ey will be employed.

Greed is a big issue, I agree. I would be in favour of mandatory transparence for politicians at the federal level, and even that their private assets be placed into a blind trust and professionally managed until such time as they leave office. This would prevent such shenanigans as Jared Kushner receiving billions from the Saudis for unknown 'services rendered'.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 06:56
    @kellyjay said
    I don't think it is incredible at all, it is corruption, greed, and lust for power on full display. One of the biggest pushes in government NOT just left or right politicians is to spend money on both homeless and illegal aliens (H&I) right now. If you wanted to skim money off the top these would be where it is most easily done, paper trails for both the (H&I) could easily ...[text shortened]... ey will be employed.

But… you’re still going to vote for Trump?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 06:591 edit
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Unbelievable:
    LOL, what a pathetic sight.

And as Moonbus says, it’s incredible that the USA is faced with the prospect of choosing between a doddery old man and a malignant narcissistic criminal.

If Biden wins in November he’ll be “retired” within 12 months and who will by potus then?
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 07:21
    @averagejoe1 said
    Naaa, we just wonder about right now, and we wonder about what Biden DOES do, not what Truman or Carter or Bush or Lincoln or Clinton would do, or Trump would do.
    Do you really wonder those guys would do?
    queer and a bit imbalanced to me. Your post is pitiful, sorry.
    You calling someone else's post pitiful is like watching Hitler get circumcised at a post-baby Brit Milah.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 07:261 edit
    @divegeester said
    LOL, what a pathetic sight.

And as Moonbus says, it’s incredible that the USA is faced with the prospect of choosing between a doddery old man and a malignant narcissistic criminal.

If Biden wins in November he’ll be “retired” within 12 months and who will by potus then?
    The VP. He'd better choose wisely.
  15. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 11:04
    @moonbus said
    The VP. He'd better choose wisely.
    Isn't Harris as VP pretty much set in stone? Her being potus is frightening.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree