1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 12:491 edit
    You libs should be aware that we put you in the category of these people/students Who want America to die, while all the while, taking all that America has to offer, mainly free stuff. Then they are so bold as to say death to America, but pay our tuition loans off, so that we can get rich in America?
    Personally, I think that you are all of that bent. But we are all supposed to be brothers, you want me to be brothers with those people, Spruce says that we should protect the rights of those people. Protest is one thing, but saying that America should die……..
  2. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 13:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    You libs should be aware that we put you in the category of these people/students Who want America to die, while all the while, taking all that America has to offer, mainly free stuff. Then they are so bold as to say death to America, but pay our tuition loans off, so that we can get rich in America?
    Personally, I think that you are all of that bent. But we are all ...[text shortened]... uld protect the rights of those people. Protest is one thing, but saying that America should die……..
    What is secession if not 'Death to America'?

"The Texas Independence Referendum Act (HB 3596), commonly shortened to TEXIT, was a failed Texas state legislation which, if passed, would have called for a state referendum on the secession of Texas from the United States. While prior versions of the legislation have been introduced under similar titles, this most recent version was introduced by state representative Bryan Slaton on March 6, 2023. The bill failed to get out of committee before the end of the regular session."

So it is pretty rich, you complaining about some guy in a crowd in Michigan yelling something in Arabic when TEXAS LEGISLATORS are proposing 'Death to America' bills!
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 14:461 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    What is secession if not 'Death to America'?

"The Texas Independence Referendum Act (HB 3596), commonly shortened to TEXIT, was a failed Texas state legislation which, if passed, would have called for a state referendum on the secession of Texas from the United States. While prior versions of the legislation have been introduced under similar titles, this most recent ...[text shortened]... Michigan yelling something in Arabic when TEXAS LEGISLATORS are proposing 'Death to America' bills!
    You doooo extrapolate, my good man. Whew. You beat Marauder on that front. He limited mostly to thoughts of other people (hence the infernal links) , you are a bit more creative. Like, the Fox in henhouse goes for the most elusive hen, to keep it interesting. Marauder, he leaned towards the SHouse tack. Overwhelming, leaves coming down in the fall, if I may wax poetic.

But you did, no surprise, not respond to people chanting/signing Death, when we are all about charity (doyou accept charity) in paying for their education. Do you not see hypocrisy?
  4. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 18:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    You doooo extrapolate, my good man. Whew. You beat Marauder on that front. He limited mostly to thoughts of other people (hence the infernal links) , you are a bit more creative. Like, the Fox in henhouse goes for the most elusive hen, to keep it interesting. Marauder, he leaned towards the SHouse tack. Overwhelming, leaves coming down in the fall, if I may wax poetic.
    ...[text shortened]... e all about charity (doyou accept charity) in paying for their education. Do you not see hypocrisy?
    Forget about the loans for a moment. Every is gaining something just living in America.

Do I find it hypocritical to live in America and chant 'Death to America'?

Hmmm.... what if someone is Republican and chants 'Death to the GOP'? Is that hypocritical?

I think the person is VERY upset with the party (i.e. country), but that's not being a hypocrite.
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 19:59
    "America is the rottenest country on Earth".....
    Coming from someone from Iran/Iraq or wherever.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 22:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    Personally, I think that you are all of that bent. But we are all ...[text shortened]... uld protect the rights of those people. Protest is one thing, but saying that America should die……..
    You get to hate your own country, thats ok and universal, we actually all do it depending on whether or not it is being run in accordance with our own values
    I hate my own country for using ordinance to defend israel whilst it vents its bloodlust on the civilians of gaza that could be used defending Ukrainian civilians.
    I support the existence of israel and am in no way antisemitic
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:44
    @averagejoe1 said
    Oh dear.
    And another maga case of booze-fingers.
    Stop snorting vodka before you post.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:511 edit
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    Coming from deliberate Russian and Chinese propaganda machines infiltrating our society. There is a whole branch of our government dealing with the misinformation campaign of Russia and China trying to interfere with our coming election just like they did in 2016 but now with much more sophisticated techniques using AI generated BS specifically designed to sound like pissed off Americans when in fact they are generated in Russia or China. The ones from China are a bit amateurish, their posts sometimes have Chinese writing right on the post supposedly coming from a pissed off farmer in Ohio. The Russians are much more sophisticated at it.

I suspect you are FINE with all that as long as it gets our fascist orange anti christ reelected so he can start his pogrom campaign of terror on our own citizens. Just what you want.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree