OK for trans women to shower with girls, right?

OK for trans women to shower with girls, right?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
158d

Moves
158d

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-doe-to-probe-wisconsin-school-district-after-claim-trans-woman-showered-with-four-high-school-girls/ar-AA1kRpg2?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=d727c6f1d1e04a7cb98a9aa2d022988e&ei=21

I mean, that's what you fkcers want, right?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
158d

I think there is a problem with ANY adults showering with children.

I know people do it, especially parents with young children.

But past puberty, any close contact while naked between adults and children is questionable.

rain

Moves
158d

@suzianne said
I think there is a problem with ANY adults showering with children.
The article says it was an 18 yr old student.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
158d
3 edits

@vivify said
The article says it was an 18 yr old student.
Yeah, questionable at best, for ANY adult, trans or cis, straight or gay, no matter.

If the student was 18, ultimately it is up to them, but come on, the inexperienced and naive should be protected. The age difference alone should be a red flag.

The post said children (well, high school age).

rain

Moves
158d
7 edits

@suzianne said
Yeah, questionable at best, for ANY adult, trans or cis, straight or gay, no matter.

If the student was 18, ultimately it is up to them, but come on, the inexperienced and naive should be protected. The age difference alone should be a red flag.

The post said children (well, high school age).
The formal complaint was filed in June of this year.

That could mean the student turned 18 late in the school term. The teen could've been 17 for most of the semester and turned 18 in June just before the school year ended.

If this is case then this right-wing article is blowing it out of proportion to generate headlines.

This seems more like a failure of the school to separate freshman students from seniors rather than a trans issue.

w

Moves
158d

@jj-adams said
No one wants. It's an issue of what to do when it happens

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
158d

Was the 18 year old pre- or post operation or hormone treatment?

And why the hell are teenagers still showering together, anyways?

Or: why aren’t the showers co-ed, so that everyone de-sexualises showering and nudity?

Or: why aren’t there cubicles for people who don’t feel comfortable showering / changing with others?

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
158d

@jj-adams said
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-doe-to-probe-wisconsin-school-district-after-claim-trans-woman-showered-with-four-high-school-girls/ar-AA1kRpg2?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=d727c6f1d1e04a7cb98a9aa2d022988e&ei=21

I mean, that's what you fkcers want, right?
Wars raging in the middle east and eastern Europe, a national debt spinning out of control, and our damaged environment slowly dying, and a trans women showering with girls is your big concern?

Your priorities are interesting (to say the least) 😵

Moves
158d

@shavixmir said
Was the 18 year old pre- or post operation or hormone treatment?

And why the hell are teenagers still showering together, anyways?
It's called gym class, been going on forever.

Lake Como

Moves
158d
1 edit

@mchill said
Wars raging in the middle east and eastern Europe, a national debt spinning out of control, and our damaged environment slowly dying, and a trans women showering with girls is your big concern?

Your priorities are interesting (to say the least) 😵
McHill said it is not worth considering. He is like Sonhouse, who when asked by me what he would do if a man swam against his daughter in a swim meet, would not answer. You see, he has been OK about it, and I surpised him with my question.

Yes, McHill the shower and the swim issues may be no big deal to you, you prob have no daughters and would rather discuss issues close to home, like how to get me and Mott and JJ and Wajoma to pay your tuition debt. Voluntary debt.
I suggest that we do NOT talk about the middle east and Jesse Smolett, , but rather about the ruination of our daughters.

Loser.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
157d

@averagejoe1 said
McHill said it is not worth considering. He is like Sonhouse, who when asked by me what he would do if a man swam against his daughter in a swim meet, would not answer. You see, he has been OK about it, and I surpised him with my question.

Yes, McHill the shower and the swim issues may be no big deal to you, you prob have no daughters and would rather discuss issues ...[text shortened]... bout the middle east and Jesse Smolett, , but rather about the ruination of our daughters.

Loser.
🙄