1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 19:41
    I’m a bit confused. Oh, when Biden said “Don’t “ to Iran , and they did, did he do anything?
    If Trump had benefits said don’t, do you think they would have gone ahead with it anyway? And if so, would Trump , well, go take a nap?
  2. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 19:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    I’m a bit confused.
    Well, go take a nap. 🙂
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 21:02
    @spruce112358 said
    Well, go take a nap. 🙂
    I haven’t had a nap since we lost our leader, we have no leader
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 21:27
    @AverageJoe1
    The people who say 'We Are Hamas', maybe even someone here, these are saying that they are rapists and murderers. Is that not correct? Where am I wrong?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 22:051 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    Ah, I smell the next post. TRUMP WOULD HAVE STOPPED ALL THIS because he is such a STRONG and feared leader, the world leaders quake in fear when they hear Trump is back......

So Biden said don't. So now you think the fear of Trump would have stopped Iran in their tracks. Did you even try to figure out WHY Iran attacked? Do a bit of research on your own maybe you will find out why they attacked.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 01:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    I’m a bit confused. Oh, when Biden said “Don’t “ to Iran , and they did, did he do anything?
    If Trump had benefits said don’t, do you think they would have gone ahead with it anyway? And if so, would Trump , well, go take a nap?
    No, he'd probably cry about being the victim... again.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 01:57
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Ah, I smell the next post. TRUMP WOULD HAVE STOPPED ALL THIS because he is such a STRONG and feared leader, the world leaders quake in fear when they hear Trump is back......

So Biden said don't. So now you think the fear of Trump would have stopped Iran in their tracks. Did you even try to figure out WHY Iran attacked? Do a bit of research on your own maybe you will find out why they attacked.
    Ever wonder how SUCH a strong man can be such a victim, ALL the time?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 01:58
    @averagejoe1 said
    I haven’t had a nap since we lost our leader, we have no leader
    We have one in the White House right now.

Go ahead, now. Tell me you don't understand my post.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 02:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    What the hell are you on about?

America is walking a fine tight rope on this Israeli question. They support Israel, but they don’t really appreciate murdering thousands of women and children in Gaza.

So the US administration is trying its beat to de-escalate the situation. Which is very hard to do with right-wing religious nutjobs in power. In Israel, Gaza and bloody Iran.

Iran’s response to Israel killing its generals was measured and fore-warned. The Israeli response was measured (so far).

Nothing trump could say or do would make the situation any better.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 10:49
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1

Trump? Wrong thread, little feller? Go bore the horns of a billy goat.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 10:50
    @suzianne said
    Ever wonder how SUCH a strong man can be such a victim, ALL the time?
    I myself am amazed about how strong he is, thanks for bringing it up.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 10:52
    @shavixmir said

America is walking a fine tight rope on this Israeli question. They support Israel, but they don’t really appreciate murdering thousands of women and children in Gaza.

So the US administration is trying its beat to de-escalate the situation. Which is very hard to do with right-wing religious nutjobs in power. In Israel, Gaza and bloody ...[text shortened]... esponse was measured (so far).

But what was his 'strategy' , if you will, when he, and his cabinet members, in separate speeches, said to Iran....'We have one word,,,,Don't."
    Iran 'did', so what is Biden's game plan? What is his response? You missed my question.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 10:58
    @shavixmir said

So the US administration is trying its beat to de-escalate the situation. Which is very hard to do with right-wing religious nutjobs in power. In Israel, Gaza and bloody ...[text shortened]... esponse was measured (so far).

Well tell your Iranian buddies that Israel is now going after their nuclear facilities whether or not they are capable of producing nuclear weapons. Israel is not going to fire 300 lame missiles are random targets making fools of themselves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree