1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 06:59
    More frivolous litigation by Republican'ts, attempting to cast doubt on voting machines:

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/22/politics/kari-lake-arizona-republican-supreme-court/index.html

The SCOTUS dismissed the case without comment. Bravo. Let's look at real crime, not waste the court's time on unfounded conspiracy theories.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 07:26
    @moonbus said
    More frivolous litigation by Republican'ts, attempting to cast doubt on voting machines:

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/22/politics/kari-lake-arizona-republican-supreme-court/index.html

The SCOTUS dismissed the case without comment. Bravo. Let's look at real crime, not waste the court's time on unfounded conspiracy theories.
    I'm getting tired of every lawsuit, no matter how self-serving and frivolous, gets shoved all the way to the SC simply because people think they are too important to take 'no' for an answer.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 07:29
    @suzianne said
    I'm getting tired of every lawsuit, no matter how self-serving and frivolous, gets shoved all the way to the SC simply because people think they are too important to take 'no' for an answer.
    I guess the SCOTUS is tired of it, too.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 07:341 edit
    @moonbus said
    I guess the SCOTUS is tired of it, too.
    Let's hope so.

Ms. Lake's lawsuit was denied every step of the way, but she didn't care, she just kept pushing up to the next court.

Let's also hope her supporters are tired of throwing their money away on idiotic lawsuits.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 14:18
    @suzianne said
    Let's hope so.

Ms. Lake's lawsuit was denied every step of the way, but she didn't care, she just kept pushing up to the next court.

Let's also hope her supporters are tired of throwing their money away on idiotic lawsuits.
    It's phishing. One more example of how Republican'ts are trying to stay in power, despite their shrinking mandate in the general population. Stay alert there, Americans! -- democracy is being legislated away, inch by inch.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree