Trump.

Trump.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
156d

I thought I would give the Trumpites here something to brag about, if there is such.

rain

Moves
156d

He holds the U.S. presidential record for most marriages.

rain

Moves
156d
1 edit

Holds record for most impeachments.

rain

Moves
156d
1 edit

Has more indictments than all other presidents combined.

rain

Moves
156d

Has by far more bankruptcies than any other president.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
156d

@sonhouse said
I thought I would give the Trumpites here something to brag about, if there is such.
Trump Achievements:

Got inside sunstrokers head, lives there free of rent, any publicity is good publicity, the more insane sunstrokers rants the more sane Trump looks.

Trump expresses his gratitude to sunstroker for another Trump thread.

w

Moves
155d

@wajoma said
Trump Achievements:

Got inside sunstrokers head, lives there free of rent, any publicity is good publicity, the more insane sunstrokers rants the more sane Trump looks.

Trump expresses his gratitude to sunstroker for another Trump thread.
Wow. That's it?

MB

Moves
155d
1 edit

@sonhouse
He didn't start a war. He bragged about stealing Syria's oil, but at least he was honest about his criminal behavior. Assad actually appreciated the blunt honesty in a way.

He fired John Bolton. That was funny. Kind of like JFK firing Dulles. Some say JFK firing Dulles is what got him assassinated. Trump firing Bolton may be why some don't want Trump to get another term. Dulles and Bolton were both coup and invasion plotters.

And you must secretly support Trump for giving him more attention. Any attention is good attention. Didn't Trump say that?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
155d

@metal-brain said
@sonhouse
He didn't start a war. He bragged about stealing Syria's oil, but at least he was honest about his criminal behavior. Assad actually appreciated the blunt honesty in a way.

He fired John Bolton. That was funny. Kind of like JFK firing Dulles. Some say JFK firing Dulles is what got him assassinated. Trump firing Bolton may be why some don't want Trump to get ...[text shortened]... support Trump for giving him more attention. Any attention is good attention. Didn't Trump say that?
He hired Bolton as well.

MB

Moves
155d

@shavixmir said
He hired Bolton as well.
I know. Then he fired him. Was it only because the coup attempt on Venezuela failed? If Bolton had succeeded do you think Trump would have been happy with Bolton and kept him on?