Dang Ladynight!

Dang Ladynight!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
15 Oct 16

Last post on almost everything!!

Australia

Moves
16 Oct 16

You gave him what he wanted - attention!

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
16 Oct 16

🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Kewpie
You gave him what he wanted - attention!
Him?

Edit: After perusing the many posts this person left in the General Forum with only one lonely emoticon, logic dictates that you are most likely right, after all.

Moves
16 Oct 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Him?

Edit: After perusing the many posts this person left in the General Forum with only one lonely emoticon, logic dictates that you are most likely right, after all.
Wrong. It was done to drive a new thread advertising black market drugs off the 1st page of this forum. The moderators were bound to take hours to get rid of it.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
16 Oct 16

Originally posted by Ladynight
Wrong. It was done to drive a new thread advertising black market drugs off the 1st page of this forum. The moderators were bound to take hours to get rid of it.
Which thread was that?

Moves
16 Oct 16

Thank goodness you were here to save us by pushing it to page two 😕

Moves
16 Oct 16

Good show.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
16 Oct 16

I alerted that one about a minute after it was posted 😉

And I brought the relevant site suggestion into focus.

Moves
16 Oct 16
1 edit

Aw man, I wanted to know where to get some black market drugs. I would have seen the thread too, if it weren't for ladynights meddling.