1. Joined
    14 Mar '09
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 17:59
    I have an open game with a banned player. What he did or why he's gone aren't my concern; but how can I get rid of this game? I'd just as soon use the slot to give someone else a chance to beat me. Seems to happen often enough.
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 18:28
    If it is early enough in the game, look for the "trash can"icon and click it. Otherwise you will have to wait until his move time runs out and then click the "skull" icon for the win. I'm not sure if banned player's opponents are automaticlly awarded the win.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '09
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 18:35
    Last move in this game was May 6. I was off the site for about two months myself. I came back to find him banned and a note saying Player banned, please wait. I've waited almost five months. I don't even care about victory points or ratings, when you're as bad as I am rating doesn't matter much.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 19:02
    Try sending feedback. The link is at the bottom of the page. Give them some details and they can probably take care of it for you.
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 22:10
    Originally posted by WitttheWicked
    Last move in this game was May 6. I was off the site for about two months myself. I came back to find him banned and a note saying Player banned, please wait. I've waited almost five months. I don't even care about victory points or ratings, when you're as bad as I am rating doesn't matter much.
    FAQ

Does the game have the skull icon, if so just click it. If not then as Monty says its send feedback time

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree