Big problem !

Big problem !

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Nov 15

Hi there
Think i got a huge problem here! Its so ,i cant move a piece ! i got +- 22 games running and i cant play one of them ,it is also inpossible to contact or send message's to friends or annyone else .When a push the button "My Move" i becomme on a other site ,a site i never visit befor when i close the site i cant move annymore ...Strange ,I dont know if annyone got the ssame problem atm...?
Please help!

Thanks Thorn .

Australia

Moves
20 Nov 15

Sounds like a rather nasty virus on your computer. Can you make moves using a different device?

Moves
20 Nov 15

nope ,i cant do a thing ,this is the only way i can chat ,cause i cant even send a friends message either

Australia

Moves
20 Nov 15

What are the two devices you have tried? Computer, tablet, smartphone? Also, what operating system on each one?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
20 Nov 15

This problem is localised to your device, as we have had no further reports of similar problems.

I also suspect malware, but it is impossible to be certain.

Can you install an alternate web browser, then provide further feedback?

Lt.

Los Angeles

Moves
09 Dec 15

I had a problem last year and and someone on RHP directed me to malwarebytes.com I downloaded their free anti virus and presto it cleaned everything up. I was so pleased I subscibed to their pro program.