1. San Diego
    Moves
    22 Feb '09 23:14
    Getting "You don't have permission to access /myhome/ on this server" when I click on the "My Home" tab on the black toolbar (www.chessatwork.com). Getting similar messages when I click on other tabs on the black toolbar. I've already reported this at the "Send Feedback" link about a week ago, but have received no response. Thanks.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 00:17
    Originally posted by HolyT
    Getting "You don't have permission to access /myhome/ on this server" when I click on the "My Home" tab on the black toolbar (www.chessatwork.com). Getting similar messages when I click on other tabs on the black toolbar. I've already reported this at the "Send Feedback" link about a week ago, but have received no response. Thanks.
    Do you get the same result if you log in to another of the site variants (i.e. www.redhotpawn.com or www.timeforchess.com)?
    What about if you clear your cache and ditch all your cookies?
    Which operating system and browser are you using? I think this problem has come up before and has been limited to IE.
    Have you recently installed any plugins like flash, anti-virus or other browser add-ons or toolbars?

The site is certainly working fine. The problem you are having is to do with the particular flavour of browser (and all that you've installed with it) interacting with the site. The more information you can provide the better.

Send feedback.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree