Blitz

Blitz

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
26 Jun 08

What do the icons next to your username mean? Sometimes I see a man, sometimes a see man with a checkerboard. Sometimes I see a star.. sometimes I see a man with a dot. What do they mean, and does each player see the same thing?

D

Moves
26 Jun 08
1 edit

Originally posted by SmookieP
What do the icons next to your username mean? Sometimes I see a man, sometimes a see man with a checkerboard. Sometimes I see a star.. sometimes I see a man with a dot. What do they mean, and does each player see the same thing?
The Star and Man Icon go hand in hand. The star represents a subscriber, the man, a non-subscriber.

The small square in the top right corner, means that that particular player has a provisional correspondence rating.

The Checkerboard means that that player is currently in a game.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
27 Jun 08

Originally posted by Drew
The Star and Man Icon go hand in hand. The star represents a subscriber, the man, a non-subscriber.

The small square in the top right corner, means that that particular player has a provisional correspondence rating.

The Checkerboard means that that player is currently in a game.
I see now, thank you