Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 24 Mar '09 20:49
    is there a problem? I can't get any of the game boards to load up. I've tried 4 different browsers and 2 different laptops and get the same problem. Anyone else getting this??
  2. Standard member GalaKev
    Borderer
    24 Mar '09 22:00
    I was getting this on iphone earlier, but it seems okay since I got home and loaded firefox.
  3. Subscriber Peakite
    Sais
    25 Mar '09 07:12
    Just got this with one game I'm playing. Others seem fine, but an additional problem is that I only have 13 hours left to move in this one.
  4. 25 Mar '09 07:17
    All of my games are doing it. The rest of the site works fine, just won't load any boards up so i can't make any moves and 2 games have just over a day on them left
  5. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    25 Mar '09 10:34
    Originally posted by kazyx
    All of my games are doing it. The rest of the site works fine, just won't load any boards up so i can't make any moves and 2 games have just over a day on them left
    Are you using the Avant browser? Can you see if you have the same problem with Firefox (or any other browser?)
  6. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    25 Mar '09 10:35
    Originally posted by Peakite
    Just got this with one game I'm playing. Others seem fine, but an additional problem is that I only have 13 hours left to move in this one.
    This was a bug which has now been fixed for clan sponsored tournaments.
  7. 25 Mar '09 11:15
    it's working now
  8. 25 Mar '09 17:58
    at my Dell PC using WinXP and no board loading
    At home on MacOSX same problem.
  9. 31 Mar '09 15:51
    problem fixed, and thanks. all the world is right!