Buddy list...

Buddy list...

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M

Moves
17 Aug 07

Heya folks...I've only been here about three days. Have joined the Samurai clan.

Nice bunch of folks here.

I tried to add a player to my buddy list, but it says he doesn't exist...this, even though he just kicked my butt in a tourney! (wished for a *little* bit that he DIDN'T exist!).

Can anyone assist? Why can't I add him to buddy list? Different clan?

Maitre

DMM

USA

Moves
17 Aug 07

Originally posted by Maitre
Heya folks...I've only been here about three days. Have joined the Samurai clan.

Nice bunch of folks here.

I tried to add a player to my buddy list, but it says he doesn't exist...this, even though he just kicked my butt in a tourney! (wished for a *little* bit that he DIDN'T exist!).

Can anyone assist? Why can't I add him to buddy list? Different clan?

Maitre
Click on that players profile, highlight and copy his name(which is at the top of his profile) Then paste the name on the buddy thingy, the reason why it probably didn't work is because you might've typed the name wrong.

Moves
20 Aug 07

Originally posted by Dance Master MC
Click on that players profile, highlight and copy his name(which is at the top of his profile) Then paste the name on the buddy thingy, the reason why it probably didn't work is because you might've typed the name wrong.
And note that not only spelling, but also spaces and capitals are important. "Chess Player" is not the same as "ChessPlayer" or "chess player".

Richard

DS

Moves
20 Aug 07

I don't think the capitals matter now. The spaces definitely do, though.