1. Joined
    13 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Dec '07 09:46
    can I change my username? or can I sponsor another account with my subscription? (make another account and sponsor that account)
    I'm not rushing anymore.. after just 1+ month! and my username doesn't understands me anymore.. 😴
  2. Joined
    13 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Dec '07 09:49
    😳 i've found!

How do I change my user name?
    FAQ

Unfortunately this is not possible. For consistency and to prevent confusion for other users, the registered name must remain as it was entered when you signed up. Subscribers can request that their name be modified to correct spelling and capitalisation.

.. that's a no! 😕
  3. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    28 Dec '07 10:09
    Originally posted by RushMePLZ
    😳 i've found!

How do I change my user name?
    FAQ

Unfortunately this is not possible. For consistency and to prevent confusion for other users, the registered name must remain as it was entered when you signed up. Subscribers can request that their name be modified to correct spelling and capitalisation.

.. that's a no! 😕
    "Send Feedback" to RHP admins, at the bottom of every page.
  4. Joined
    10 Oct '03
    Moves
    29 Dec '07 01:58
    When i renew my subscription for another year in June of next year can I change my username then?
  5. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Dec '07 06:04
    In spite of the FAQ, it can be done although it's a deal of work for the administrators, so you need to have a good reason to ask. Use the Send Feedback link at the bottom of the page and you could be lucky.
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    29 Dec '07 06:22
    your name is fine.
  7. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    06 Jan '08 22:37
    Originally posted by coquette
    your name is fine.
    haha, i think he will respect the fact you dicided that for him^^
  8. Lurking about
    Moves
    10 Jan '08 21:39
    Is it possible for a player to close out an account and then sign in again as a new player -- assuming, of course, that he's willing to start the rating process over again?

Sort of along the same lines: Do old accounts ever get closed out automatically after long periods of inactivity? For instance, will Yuri Sumnoffabich go on living long after I'm dead?

If so, that's kinda creepy.
  9. Earth
    Moves
    10 Jan '08 22:01
    Originally posted by coquette
    your name is fine.
    Although I am worried about his eye

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree