Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 01 Feb '09 09:28
    Can I set up a themed tournament? If so, how please?
  2. 01 Feb '09 17:45
    Originally posted by mushypeas
    Can I set up a themed tournament? If so, how please?
    not yet but russ told me he was working on it, so you can expect it anytime within the next 2 years.
  3. 13 Feb '09 14:16
    how do you set up a normal tournament? I have looked under tournament, my private but cant find how to do it.

    ANy help would be appreciated.
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    13 Feb '09 16:07 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by mjtr80
    how do you set up a normal tournament? I have looked under tournament, my private but cant find how to do it.

    ANy help would be appreciated.
    I think you can donate money to RHP and ask Russ to set one up to your specs (use feedback)

    Another option is start a club, get members and make a tourney.

    Next option is ask Mctayto to make one to your specs in the Scotland club you are a member of.

    P-
  5. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    13 Feb '09 16:13 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I think you can donate money to RHP and ask Russ to set one up to your specs (use feedback)

    Another option is start a club, get members and make a tourney.

    Next option is ask Mctayto to make one to your specs in the Scotland club you are a member of.

    P-
    No money donating required!

    For sponsored tournament we used to ask that people offer a prize of some kind, but we haven't had one of those in quite some time.

    Currently, private tournaments cannot be themed. We will create thematic tournaments on request though (use feedback), so this is probably your best option.

    For normal tournaments, yes, clubs and clans are the way to go.