1. London
    Moves
    01 Feb '09 09:28
    Can I set up a themed tournament? If so, how please?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Feb '09 17:45
    Originally posted by mushypeas
    Can I set up a themed tournament? If so, how please?
    not yet but russ told me he was working on it, so you can expect it anytime within the next 2 years.
  3. Joined
    26 Jul '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '09 14:16
    how do you set up a normal tournament? I have looked under tournament, my private but cant find how to do it.

ANy help would be appreciated.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Feb '09 16:072 edits
    Originally posted by mjtr80
    how do you set up a normal tournament? I have looked under tournament, my private but cant find how to do it.

ANy help would be appreciated.
    I think you can donate money to RHP and ask Russ to set one up to your specs (use feedback)

Another option is start a club, get members and make a tourney.

Next option is ask Mctayto to make one to your specs in the Scotland club you are a member of.

P-
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Feb '09 16:132 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I think you can donate money to RHP and ask Russ to set one up to your specs (use feedback)

Another option is start a club, get members and make a tourney.

Next option is ask Mctayto to make one to your specs in the Scotland club you are a member of.

P-
    No money donating required!

For sponsored tournament we used to ask that people offer a prize of some kind, but we haven't had one of those in quite some time.

Currently, private tournaments cannot be themed. We will create thematic tournaments on request though (use feedback), so this is probably your best option.

For normal tournaments, yes, clubs and clans are the way to go.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree