Cannot get the

Cannot get the "Analyze" window to work.

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j
John W. Tabler

Austin, Texas

Moves
05 Mar 06

Hi All,
I don't know what is going on, but since recently the analyze window stopped working. I just see a quick "window pop-up" but then it dies. I am running Internet Explorer, ver 6, service pack 2. I have checked my available resources ( ie disk space, AM memory, paging space)and don't see any problem. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance......

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
05 Mar 06

The window pops up and then totally disappears? If so, are you sure it is not located behind another window? If not, you only see a white window? That might indicate the analyze board is still downloading some images and such. That might take some time, happens to me with slow connenction every now and then...

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Mar 06

Originally posted by jtab
Hi All,
I don't know what is going on, but since recently the analyze window stopped working. I just see a quick "window pop-up" but then it dies. I am running Internet Explorer, ver 6, service pack 2. I have checked my available resources ( ie disk space, AM memory, paging space)and don't see any problem. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance......
I believe that this site is having problems supporting your chosen web browser. Try changing to Mozilla/Firefox and your problems should go away. Leave your IE browser installed and clear it's cache. then sign on to the site once in the IE browser to install a cookie on the IE browser from that time on use Firefox for this site. You will like your new browser much better too once you add ale the extensions. Top notch.

j
John W. Tabler

Austin, Texas

Moves
05 Mar 06

Thanks, chess friend for reply. The window was not hidden no was the network slow. There was a sort of "blip" sound as if it was trying to be displayed. i suspect "cashthe trash" reply is correct. i am going switch to a new browser.

In your face

Moves
05 Mar 06

Hi All,
Have you got a pop blocker installed? They tend to zap The analyse board window.
I think you should change to mozilla anyway. It's mile more secure than IE and has a lot more tools and options. It is a pleasure to use when compred with IE.
Have fun
Jim.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
06 Mar 06

Thanks, chess friend for reply. The window was not hidden no was the network slow. There was a sort of "blip" sound as if it was trying to be displayed. i suspect "cashthe trash" reply is correct. i am going switch to a new browser.
Yes, I believe Jimslyp69 is correct in that pop up blockers can effect the analyze board. Which is a shame. And I think the "blip sound" probably confirms it. With Firefox you can allow pop ups for RHP and disallow for all others.

On your browser choose.

Tools
options
Content tab
Make sure the tic is checked in Block pop up windows
Allowed sites
Type in www.redhotpawn.com
Allow
close

Everything should work now
Good luck

TBB

Moves
11 Mar 06

I had that problem for a while,
then discovered if I hold control when I click Analysis, then it pops up ok, other wise it is blocked.

c

Moves
14 Mar 06

I cannot open the board to a normal view nothing is shown? How to fix it pls help