Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 29 Jan '07 18:04
    how does one castle? I know how to make this move on a normal chessboard, how do you do it on this site? thanks
  2. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    29 Jan '07 18:14
    Originally posted by milliganimal
    how does one castle? I know how to make this move on a normal chessboard, how do you do it on this site? thanks
    Move your king as if you were castling normally.

D
  3. 29 Jan '07 21:18
    Go and post it to "Only Chess" forum, this section is for people who have technical questions to use the website.
  4. 29 Jan '07 22:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Maybe he wants to learn all the details of castling.
  5. 29 Jan '07 23:25
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Ok. You win. I lose.

It's technical.
  6. 30 Jan '07 17:10
    When playing here, just make the King's move, then click on 'Submit Move', and the machine will automatically move the Rook as well.
  7. 30 Jan '07 17:44
    Originally posted by Essex 3
    When playing here, just make the King's move, then click on 'Submit Move', and the machine will automatically move the Rook as well.
    It's kind of funny to see how many people haven't noticed yet that the rook now moves automatically before you submit the move.
  8. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    30 Jan '07 17:52
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    It's kind of funny to see how many people haven't noticed yet that the rook now moves automatically before you submit the move.
    Wow that is funny, ha ha haaaaaaaaa ho ha ho ho haaaaaaaa.
  9. 01 Feb '07 10:18
    Originally posted by cadwah
    Wow that is funny, ha ha haaaaaaaaa ho ha ho ho haaaaaaaa.