Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member wittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    25 Apr '07 20:43
    I've noticed that when I go to my challenge settings page and set my minimum timeout period, it says "minimum timeout period." Say I set the number at 21 days. This would imply that I would only take games with a timeout < or = 21 days.

However, when I go to my home page, I look at my challenge settings and it says "only accepting challenges over 21 days," implying only
  2. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    25 Apr '07 23:03 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    I've noticed that when I go to my challenge settings page and set my minimum timeout period, it says "minimum timeout period." Say I set the number at 21 days. This would imply that I would only take games with a timeout < or = 21 days.

However, when I go to my home page, I look at my challenge settings and it says "only accepting challenges over 21 days," implying only
    i think it is:

> or =

rather than:

< or =

hence the "minimum"
  3. Standard member wittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    26 Apr '07 02:24
    Originally posted by MCA
    i think it is:

> or =

rather than:

< or =

hence the "minimum"
    Ooops, sorry, I never could keep straight which meant which...but still, which does the challenge setting go to? At least (>/=) or more than (>?
  4. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    26 Apr '07 23:06
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    Ooops, sorry, I never could keep straight which meant which...but still, which does the challenge setting go to? At least (>/=) or more than (>?
    "at least"
  5. Standard member Jamin
    Irresponsible Quoter
    26 Apr '07 23:57
    The alligator eats the bigger number....