1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    29 Mar '09 18:35
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Oh yeah right, Nice way to play that one off.
    If there's anyone that's a more challenged member it's you. Who do you think sent the feedback to his feedback. I would assume Russ or Chris or some other Qualified staff member here at RHP. Wouldn't you think? 🙄
    Tell me more about Russ's qualifications. A mini-resume, if you will.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Mar '09 18:541 edit
    Hey Swiss... KD has said he probably shouldn't have... and will not in future give the answers direct...

For each example you have provided, please give the QUESTION a user might ask about the given game in progress. I already asked you to do this for me with your first example I believe. What is the question for each position you are showing?

P-
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    29 Mar '09 18:551 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Tell me more about Russ's qualifications. A mini-resume, if you will.
    Head staff member and owner of this chess site, from what I've been told. Now I'm not wasting anymore time with your antics. Have a great life. 😀
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Mar '09 18:561 edit
    Head staff member and owner of this chess site from what I've been told. Now I'm not wasting anymore time with your antics. Have a great life. 😀
    I'm wondering why this thread turned this direction after you said you probably made a mistake.

Can you make up some questions for each fen provided by SG?

P-
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    29 Mar '09 19:01
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Hey Swiss... KD has said he probably shouldn't have... and will not in future give the answers direct...

For each example you have provided, please give the QUESTION a user might ask about the given game in progress. I already asked you to do this for me with your first example I believe. What is the question for each position you are showing?

P-
    Thanks Phlabibit for reminding him again. To I he's just got to much time on his hands and is only here to cause some trouble. He called it fun. Go figure.
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    29 Mar '09 19:064 edits
    I'm wondering why this thread turned this direction after you said you probably made a mistake.

Can you make up some questions for each fen provided by SG?

P-
    Don't need or want to waste my time any further.. This is the help forum. Each fen he provided has nothing to do with helping someone, and has nothing to do with the original problem or question from this thread. And it's completely off topic.

I'm wondering why this thread turned this direction after you said you probably made a mistake. I would have to say, go back and read all the posts and see why it turned this direction. Like I said I see your and Montys point.
    But I also think some are way to uptight and off in some ways about in progress games here. The rules state that no one can receive help from a third party, or use a chess engine or the end game tablebases.
    ie CHEAT.
    No one cheated here and in a lot of other cases that arise with this issue. And some other issues.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    29 Mar '09 19:49
    RHP rules.

(a) You will not create more than one account.

(b) While a game is in progress you may not refer to chess engines, chess computers or be assisted by a third party. Endgame tablebases may not be consulted during play but you may reference books, databases consisting of previously played games between human players, and other pre-existing research materials.

(c) You may not threaten or harass other users of this Service.
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 00:14

P-

QUESTION: I see that if I play 1.c8Q Rc4+ 2.Qxc4 is stalemate. Is this position a draw?
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 00:16

P-

QUESTION: I just played Rook to c8, putting my opponent in checkmate. But the site says the game is still in progress. Is this a glitch in the site code?
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 00:17

P-

QUESTION: I just played b7-b5+, putting my opponent in checkmate. However, the site says that the game is still in progress. Is this a glitch in the site code?
  11. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 00:19
    Head staff member and owner of this chess site, from what I've been told.
    Where's the chess qualifications?
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 00:19
    The rules state that no one can receive help from a third party
    Exactly!
  13. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 08:00
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Exactly!
    [b]Get a life
  14. DonationChris
    Site Admin
    Wimbledon
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 08:02
    Hi All,

To clarify this situation.

We frequently receive this question via feedback and our policy is simply to tell the person asking the question (whether it be they or their opponent who they believe to be in checkmate) about the en passant rule.

Chris
  15. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 11:22
    Originally posted by Chris
    Hi All,

To clarify this situation.

We frequently receive this question via feedback and our policy is simply to tell the person asking the question (whether it be they or their opponent who they believe to be in checkmate) about the en passant rule.

Chris
    Thank you Chris for clarifying this situation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree