1. Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 16:03
    A work colleague of mine has unfortunately just gone into hospital and its likely he won't be playing any chess for a couple weeks ......

I assume its not possible to 'suspend' his games, but is there anyway that his vacation flag can be set on with a suitable description ?

I don't have access to his account, obviously!

thanks
  2. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 16:50
    Originally posted by cambridgeian
    A work colleague of mine has unfortunately just gone into hospital and its likely he won't be playing any chess for a couple weeks ......

I assume its not possible to 'suspend' his games, but is there anyway that his vacation flag can be set on with a suitable description ?

thanks
    just ask him for access to his account.

Im sure the site team wont mind if you set his vacation flag up with his explanation/plea to opponents but do not move in any games.

😉
  3. Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 17:24
    Originally posted by rmacken
    just ask him for access to his account.

Im sure the site team wont mind if you set his vacation flag up with his explanation/plea to opponents but do not move in any games.

😉
    Thanks ... I would've done as suggested but he's already in hospital and I only heard it on the work grapevine so don't think i could contact him to ge this account details 😕
  4. London
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 17:33
    Originally posted by cambridgeian

thanks
    Who is it? If he only has a few games, just message his opponants letting them know the situation. If he has quite a few, might be best to post a message in the forums.
  5. Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '05 08:58
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    Who is it? If he only has a few games, just message his opponants letting them know the situation. If he has quite a few, might be best to post a message in the forums.
    N Herts Eagle ..... but I see he's managed to get his vac flag set and a message ..... and it isn't made up!!

tks
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    22 Dec '05 09:17
    Hope he's not too badly hert.
  7. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '05 13:34
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Hope he's not too badly hert.
    well done!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree