coming out of a tournament

coming out of a tournament

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k

Moves
08 Jul 09

how do i come out of a tournament , do i delete all 24 games

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 09

Originally posted by kaminsky
how do i come out of a tournament , do i delete all 24 games
hi there

you can not delete games you will have to resign them all

if you havent moved in them then you will not suffer any rating penalty

hope this helps

striker

k

Moves
08 Jul 09

thx

k

Moves
08 Jul 09

im now played 31 lost 27 lol

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 09

Originally posted by kaminsky
im now played 31 lost 27 lol
hasn't hurt your rating though 🙂

N

Moves
18 Jul 09

Hello,

1. Can I resign a block of games or do they have to be done individually?
2. And it seems I can only resign when it's my move. Is that right? I could be waiting weeks otherwise because I mistakenly entered a 21/21 Grand Haul :-)

TIA

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
18 Jul 09

Originally posted by NG3mate
Hello,

1. Can I resign a block of games or do they have to be done individually?
2. And it seems I can only resign when it's my move. Is that right? I could be waiting weeks otherwise because I mistakenly entered a 21/21 Grand Haul :-)

TIA
Have to be done individually & you don't have to wait until it is your turn

J

Moves
28 Oct 09

Hopw do i stop tournament games from showing up on my active list? I wanted to try a tournament. now I'm getting flooded with all kinds of tournament games from different tournaments. St this point i just want to get out of all tournaments. what do i do?

MA
Nyuszi, golyó!

Moves
28 Oct 09

Originally posted by Jagermeister106
Hopw do i stop tournament games from showing up on my active list? I wanted to try a tournament. now I'm getting flooded with all kinds of tournament games from different tournaments. St this point i just want to get out of all tournaments. what do i do?
Don't join tournaments? If you have already joined a tournament and you are waiting for it to start. Go to 'My Tournaments' -> 'My pending Tournaments' on the left, and leave them.

However, if you already started a tournament, you cannot leave it, but just resign your games. To avoid rating loss, resign your tournament games before making the 1st move if I'm not mistaken.