Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 08 Jul '09 19:07
    how do i come out of a tournament , do i delete all 24 games
  2. Subscriber Silverstriker
    DANGER MOUSE
    08 Jul '09 19:13
    Originally posted by kaminsky
    how do i come out of a tournament , do i delete all 24 games
    hi there

    you can not delete games you will have to resign them all

    if you havent moved in them then you will not suffer any rating penalty

    hope this helps

    striker
  3. 08 Jul '09 19:17
    thx
  4. 08 Jul '09 19:26
    im now played 31 lost 27 lol
  5. Subscriber Silverstriker
    DANGER MOUSE
    08 Jul '09 19:31
    Originally posted by kaminsky
    im now played 31 lost 27 lol
    hasn't hurt your rating though
  6. 18 Jul '09 18:17
    Hello,

    1. Can I resign a block of games or do they have to be done individually?
    2. And it seems I can only resign when it's my move. Is that right? I could be waiting weeks otherwise because I mistakenly entered a 21/21 Grand Haul :-)

    TIA
  7. Subscriber Mctayto
    Highlander
    18 Jul '09 20:04
    Originally posted by NG3mate
    Hello,

    1. Can I resign a block of games or do they have to be done individually?
    2. And it seems I can only resign when it's my move. Is that right? I could be waiting weeks otherwise because I mistakenly entered a 21/21 Grand Haul :-)

    TIA
    Have to be done individually & you don't have to wait until it is your turn
  8. 28 Oct '09 00:33
    Hopw do i stop tournament games from showing up on my active list? I wanted to try a tournament. now I'm getting flooded with all kinds of tournament games from different tournaments. St this point i just want to get out of all tournaments. what do i do?
  9. Standard member Mariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    28 Oct '09 03:29
    Originally posted by Jagermeister106
    Hopw do i stop tournament games from showing up on my active list? I wanted to try a tournament. now I'm getting flooded with all kinds of tournament games from different tournaments. St this point i just want to get out of all tournaments. what do i do?
    Don't join tournaments? If you have already joined a tournament and you are waiting for it to start. Go to 'My Tournaments' -> 'My pending Tournaments' on the left, and leave them.

    However, if you already started a tournament, you cannot leave it, but just resign your games. To avoid rating loss, resign your tournament games before making the 1st move if I'm not mistaken.