1. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 13:19
    How can I have 15 moves queued yet no game has even 1 move queued? Advice and or thoughts please. Gracias.
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 19:401 edit
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    How can I have 15 moves queued yet no game has even 1 move queued? Advice and or thoughts please. Gracias.
    I 'think' it's because you must have created a number of recent conditionals that are still 'active' even though it would be impossible to play them given the game has moved way beyond their possible use. However, it still doesn't make sense why you can't actually see these queued moves even if they have passed...SO, I'll guess further that the system 'holds' these moves for a certain period of time whilst it's active, I can't believe that they are still queued when the game ends.
    It's the best I can offer, but it's certainly worthy of looking into this further 🙂
  3. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    20 Jun '13 20:27
    It's been over 1 week since my last post and the issue remains. Am I the only one in this life raft? Please post here if I'm not alone. Mucho gracias.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Jun '13 22:14
    If you click on the "x moves queued", does it give you a list? You may be able to remove them manually. I've not encountered the problem, but I only ever use Simple Mode and have never noticed if the message goes away.
  5. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    21 Jun '13 02:32
    I "figured" it out. My Home>My Games>Queued Con. Moves (bottom link on left most column) Then delete the conditionals manually.

Thanks for "pointing" me in the right direction 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree