Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 26 Jan '13 03:32
    Let me start by saying, REDHOTPAWN is a great site with an enjoyable if not addicting appeal. I know I spend so many hours a day on here managing a clan, playing an astronomical amount of games at one time (for me anyway) and recruiting.

    With three years as a subscriber and responsible for 6 new people coming aboard just on my recommendation, I feel as though I could do more to help make the site great.

    Could anyone provide me with a direct email to the site owner or developer so I might have a private conversation?

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    (dsmith)
    The Be Happy Clan
  2. Subscriber Kewpie
    chess dummy
    26 Jan '13 04:25
    "send feedback" (bottom of page) gives you direct contact, from either Russ or Chris. Once you make contact there you can conduct an ongoing conversation.
  3. 27 Jan '13 21:59
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    "send feedback" (bottom of page) gives you direct contact, from either Russ or Chris. Once you make contact there you can conduct an ongoing conversation.
    Thanks Kewpie,

    Just wondering, how long does it take to get a reply from Chris or Russ? Been over a week and 3 messages, no reply, no help.
  4. 27 Jan '13 22:30
    Originally posted by dsmith
    Thanks Kewpie,

    Just wondering, how long does it take to get a reply from Chris or Russ? Been over a week and 3 messages, no reply, no help.
    When I gave him money he replied straight away......
  5. Subscriber Kewpie
    chess dummy
    28 Jan '13 04:49 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by dsmith
    Thanks Kewpie,

    Just wondering, how long does it take to get a reply from Chris or Russ? Been over a week and 3 messages, no reply, no help.
    They respond to subscriptions queries promptly, other topics can take a few days sometimes, depending on what's happening in their own worlds. RHP's not a fulltime job for either of them.
  6. 03 Feb '13 02:13
    Kind Sir/Madam

    I have had the displeasure of receiving what I consider to be offensive communication from "bongobones" game No. 9818591. there were four messages now I am only seeing one of them maybe your can recover the others

    Please let me know if you see the post

    Thank u

    bayrou
  7. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    03 Feb '13 03:40
    Originally posted by bayrou
    Kind Sir/Madam

    I have had the displeasure of receiving what I consider to be offensive communication from "bongobones" game No. 9818591. there were four messages now I am only seeing one of them maybe your can recover the others

    Please let me know if you see the post

    Thank u

    bayrou
    Only your good self may view these personal messages in-game. You can view a log of all messages in that game by looking to the extreme right of where they appear above the board, just hit 'message log' and you'll get a move by move run down of any written text.
    Copy and paste all of the offending text, forward it to 'support' which is at the bottom of all 'RHP pages' here. Once you've hit that support link, then click 'send feedback'...the rest is pretty self explanatory.
    Hope this helps
  8. Subscriber Kewpie
    chess dummy
    03 Feb '13 04:58
    If the offending messages are just irritating rather than abusive, you can place the opponent on your ignore list (it's under the MyHome header), then you will not receive ingame messages or private messages from this person.