1. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 03:32
    Let me start by saying, REDHOTPAWN is a great site with an enjoyable if not addicting appeal. I know I spend so many hours a day on here managing a clan, playing an astronomical amount of games at one time (for me anyway) and recruiting.

With three years as a subscriber and responsible for 6 new people coming aboard just on my recommendation, I feel as though I could do more to help make the site great.

Could anyone provide me with a direct email to the site owner or developer so I might have a private conversation?

Thanks,
    Dennis
    (dsmith)
    The Be Happy Clan
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 04:25
    "send feedback" (bottom of page) gives you direct contact, from either Russ or Chris. Once you make contact there you can conduct an ongoing conversation.
  3. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    27 Jan '13 21:59
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    "send feedback" (bottom of page) gives you direct contact, from either Russ or Chris. Once you make contact there you can conduct an ongoing conversation.
    Thanks Kewpie,

Just wondering, how long does it take to get a reply from Chris or Russ? Been over a week and 3 messages, no reply, no help.
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    27 Jan '13 22:30
    Originally posted by dsmith
    Thanks Kewpie,

Just wondering, how long does it take to get a reply from Chris or Russ? Been over a week and 3 messages, no reply, no help.
    When I gave him money he replied straight away......😉
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 04:492 edits
    Originally posted by dsmith
    Thanks Kewpie,

They respond to subscriptions queries promptly, other topics can take a few days sometimes, depending on what's happening in their own worlds. RHP's not a fulltime job for either of them.
  6. Joined
    19 Apr '07
    Moves
    03 Feb '13 02:13
    Kind Sir/Madam

I have had the displeasure of receiving what I consider to be offensive communication from "bongobones" game No. 9818591. there were four messages now I am only seeing one of them maybe your can recover the others

Please let me know if you see the post

Thank u

bayrou
  7. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    03 Feb '13 03:40
    Originally posted by bayrou
    Kind Sir/Madam

I have had the displeasure of receiving what I consider to be offensive communication from "bongobones" game No. 9818591. there were four messages now I am only seeing one of them maybe your can recover the others

Please let me know if you see the post

Thank u

bayrou
    Only your good self may view these personal messages in-game. You can view a log of all messages in that game by looking to the extreme right of where they appear above the board, just hit 'message log' and you'll get a move by move run down of any written text.
    Copy and paste all of the offending text, forward it to 'support' which is at the bottom of all 'RHP pages' here. Once you've hit that support link, then click 'send feedback'...the rest is pretty self explanatory.
    Hope this helps 🙂
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Feb '13 04:58
    If the offending messages are just irritating rather than abusive, you can place the opponent on your ignore list (it's under the MyHome header), then you will not receive ingame messages or private messages from this person.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree