1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 18:46
    Originally posted by mattwyrick
    actually, that is Not my reason! I cannot see my pawns, etc. At some times I can't even see the rating graphs
    Note that I didn't imply that this was the reason you wanted a new account.

But I think that this is the reason that one can't, just like that, delete the old account and start a new one.

I am glad that everything seems to work for you. But I don't think that has anything to do with your account. Perhaps rather that you reinstalled your wn software and suddenly ... it all worked.
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 22:261 edit
    actually, that is Not my reason! I cannot see my pawns, etc. At some times I can't even see the rating graphs

(by the way, I am at 1450+ so why would I want to lose that progress.)

Well, hopefully the newe one will work, or I have to leave RHP :'(
    Really liked this site...
    Update to the most recent version of your browser. Russ has stated previously that RHP will only support the most recent browser versions. If you're using IE4* or something like that then download a newer version. If that's not the case then perhaps think about sending feedback... 😉

EDIT: I have had this problem in the past as well. I started using firefox for the first time and i experienced this bug as well. After a brief return to IE a switched over to a newer version of Firefox and i'm still using it now with no annoying stuff happening (yet...).
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 23:27
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

But I think that this is the reason that one can't, just like that, delete the old account and start a new one.

It seems that this is allowed as long as you don't use the previous account again after getting a new one - seems a strange idea to me but nevermind eh?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 07:30
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    EDIT: I have had this problem in the past as well. I started using firefox for the first time and i experienced this bug as well. After a brief return to IE a switched over to a newer version of Firefox and i'm still using it now with no annoying stuff happening (yet...).
    This is one reason that I'm reluctant to switch over to a new browser, any browser, but in this case FireFox.
    New browser, new problems.
  5. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 11:03
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    This is one reason that I'm reluctant to switch over to a new browser, any browser, but in this case FireFox.
    New browser, new problems.
    I use IE 6.0 on a NT pc, there is never any problems for me.
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 17:28
    Originally posted by IM14u2NV
    I use IE 6.0 on a NT pc, there is never any problems for me.
    I use IE7 and XP pro [sometimes]
    and
    Firefox and XP home [usually]

No trouble on either.
  7. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 01:39

(by the way, I am at 1450+ so why would I want to lose that progress.)

Well, hopefully the newe one will work, or I have to leave RHP :'(
    Really liked this site...
    Have you tried deleting your browsers cache? Sometimes, the lack of images or your browser refresh speed is caused by you browsers cache file being too large. Look through your internet settings and delete your temporary internet files.

Might help....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree