1. Standard memberDraxus
    Mr. Bombastic
    Ogden, Ut
    Moves
    17 Apr '06 12:23
    I couldn't find a way to change this in the FAQ or anything. When somebody accepts a game from me, it sends me an e-mail. Since I can come on the site easy enough and check that out it isn't something that I need. How do I turn that off?
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '06 15:41
    Originally posted by Draxus
    I couldn't find a way to change this in the FAQ or anything. When somebody accepts a game from me, it sends me an e-mail. Since I can come on the site easy enough and check that out it isn't something that I need. How do I turn that off?
    It seems you can't turn off the acceptance email - you can only turn off the move notifications.
    AFAIK.
  3. Standard membermosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    Not in a palace
    Moves
    17 Apr '06 22:09
    Originally posted by Draxus
    You have to add a filter to your email software/webmail account to delete these messages.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree