End of Vacation?

End of Vacation?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me, Myself, I

Harpenden

Moves
29 Mar 18

Is it possible to find out when other players are taking vacation, or when their vacation is due to end?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
29 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ally99
Is it possible to find out when other players are taking vacation, or when their vacation is due to end?
No.

It has been suggested numerous times to make that information public, but it hasn't happened yet.

Is there anyother clown trying to win a hardcore tournament that way? Hard luck.

Me, Myself, I

Harpenden

Moves
29 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ponderable
No.

It has been suggested numerous times to make that information public, but it hasn't happened yet.

Is there anyother clown trying to win a hardcore tournament that way? Hard luck.
I appreciate the reply ponderable although I don't enter hardcore tournaments, nor am I trying to steal a tournament victory as you presumptuously suggest.

Australia

Moves
31 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ally99
I appreciate the reply ponderable although I don't enter hardcore tournaments, nor am I trying to steal a tournament victory as you presumptuously suggest.
You misunderstood him. His "hard luck!" shows sympathy for you as the person who's playing in a hardcore tournament against the "clown". It's a big weak spot in this site's vacation programming that is exploited by unprincipled players. His "anyother" is a typo for "another".