Friends option

Friends option

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DL

Moves
30 Jan 11

I entered my friend's email but I don't see a way to enter it on the site so I can let him know that we can ply. How do I enter it on that page? I KNOW it's simple but I can't see it. I will probably be TOAST for you guys.

F

Moves
30 Jan 11

Originally posted by Doc Lasker
I entered my friend's email but I don't see a way to enter it on the site so I can let him know that we can ply. How do I enter it on that page? I KNOW it's simple but I can't see it. I will probably be TOAST for you guys.
Try to click "My Home" on the red bar near the top. Chose "My messages" and there you have the message system of RHP.

Or wherever you se his Alias, click it and chose "Send Message" at the left.

But you cannot send to his hotmail-adress or such alike, then you have to use your default mailer program/site outside RHP.

Australia

Moves
30 Jan 11

Originally posted by Doc Lasker
Go to NewGame screen and fill in your friend's email address in the first box. He will receive an email inviting him to play.