1. Joined
    18 Aug '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 23:43
    I keep some of my games in different folders. In IE after I make a move it returns to that same folder. In firefox after I make a move it always returns to the inbox folder. Is this a firefox issue or is there a setting that I am missing?
  2. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 16:26
    Originally posted by lepomis
    I keep some of my games in different folders. In IE after I make a move it returns to that same folder. In firefox after I make a move it always returns to the inbox folder. Is this a firefox issue or is there a setting that I am missing?
    I use Firefox and have played games in folders I've created. Those games have never moved into the inbox folder of their own accord. I don't know why you're having that problem, but it's not a simple Firefox issue.
  3. Joined
    18 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 18:27
    🙂 I think i worded that wrong. The games do not move to the inbox folder.
    I have RHP set so that after a move the games folder is displayed so that I can choose another game to play.
    In IE the folder displayed after the move is whatever folder the game was in.
    In firefox the folder displayed after the move is alway the inbox one.

I am guessing that it is just a firefox thing
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Mar '07 23:07
    🙂 I think i worded that wrong. The games do not move to the inbox folder.
    I have RHP set so that after a move the games folder is displayed so that I can choose another game to play.
    In IE the folder displayed after the move is whatever folder the game was in.
    In firefox the folder displayed after the move is alway the inbox one.

I am guessing that it is just a firefox thing
    It's not a firefox thing. I have my games divided into folders based on timeout period. If I make a move in a game in my 3 day timeout folder, firefox immediately returns to the 3 day timeout folder itself.
    I have no idea what your problem is because this behaviour is the same at home and at uni (both using firefox) and has always been the case for me.
  5. Joined
    18 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 01:071 edit
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    It's not a firefox thing. I have my games divided into folders based on timeout period. If I make a move in a game in my 3 day timeout folder, firefox immediately returns to the 3 day timeout folder itself.
    I have no idea what your problem is because this behaviour is the same at home and at uni (both using firefox) and has always been the case for me.
    you must be magic XanthosNZ... b/c not long after you replied everything started working fine. 🙂
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 11:08
    you must be magic XanthosNZ... b/c not long after you replied everything started working fine. 🙂
    Sounds like a cookie issue.
  7. Joined
    18 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 16:13
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Sounds like a cookie issue.
    If it starts doing it again I will look there first.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree