1. Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 13:40
    I accepted a game against a player with a much lower rating than my own. I was clearly winning the game, when out of no where the game was drawn. There was no grounds he could claim a draw, and I certainly didn't accept it...

Can someone look into it? He is asking me to play again... yet I am obviously wary. Game 10427852
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 13:51
    Originally posted by alphahunter
    I accepted a game against a player with a much lower rating than my own. I was clearly winning the game, when out of no where the game was drawn. There was no grounds he could claim a draw, and I certainly didn't accept it...

Can someone look into it? He is asking me to play again... yet I am obviously wary. Game 10427852
    It looks like you hit the offer draw button by accident and he accepted.
    Why don't you ask him if he recieved a draw offer?
    If he did and accepted, you should have had an e mail saying "peta pan has accepted your draw offer" or something like that.
    In any case I can't see a problem in a re match.
    Perhaps he'll agree to repeat the moves up to the point where the draw occured.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree