1. Joined
    04 Aug '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '08 22:41
    Hi. I have checked the FAQ for this but did not find an answer there. Although this is not entirely too big of a deal, I have two games that I want deleted from my history that went down as losses when they should have been trashed. I had just started playing here and was trying to help a friend get going as well. I started (by invitation to email for new users) two games but those emails were not used to sign up after all. So, instead of clicking the small trash can button (each game had only 1 move - mine) I accidentally resigned instead on both games. Now these are counted as losses, though they weren't actually played games. Is there any way a moderator can delete those games from my record? I don't have a great record as it is, haha, but would like to get back those losses. Thanks!
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    21 Oct '08 23:22
    Originally posted by kast
    Hi. I have checked the FAQ for this but did not find an answer there. Although this is not entirely too big of a deal, I have two games that I want deleted from my history that went down as losses when they should have been trashed. I had just started playing here and was trying to help a friend get going as well. I started (by invitation to email for new u ...[text shortened]... I don't have a great record as it is, haha, but would like to get back those losses. Thanks!
    You'll need to send feedback (link at bottom of page).
    Choose the 'Miscellaneous' option, explain your case as well as you can - provide links (or at least game id's) to games etc. and hope for the best.

It's not normal that games are converted this way (the knock on effects are usually too onerous).

In the long run a couple of games here and there are not going to make a big impact on your rating. Especially in your first (provisional) games.
  3. Joined
    04 Aug '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '08 00:55
    thanks for the advice. I will try that. Like you said, it's not going to matter in the long run anyway, but thanks so much for responding.
  4. Joined
    30 Jun '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '08 08:21
    Only games where three or more moves have been made can be rated. The two games in question were not rated and will not effect your rating. They will however still show up as losses.
  5. Joined
    04 Aug '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '08 23:48
    thank you for your response as well. I will simply leave them there. they shall drown in the rest of the losses and hoped-for wins, 🙂

Thanks!
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 00:46
    Originally posted by KneeCaps
    Only games where three or more moves have been made can be rated. The two games in question were not rated and will not effect your rating. They will however still show up as losses.
    Unrated games will not show up on your stats at all. Games before three moves are considered unrated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree