Head to Head

Head to Head

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Santiago

Moves
02 Dec 07

Hi,

Is there an easy way to see your overall WDL record against a particular opponent?

N

The sky

Moves
02 Dec 07

Originally posted by Hopster
Hi,

Is there an easy way to see your overall WDL record against a particular opponent?
My Home - My Home - My Performance shows you your WDL record sorted by player.

SS

Moves
02 Dec 07

Santiago

Moves
03 Dec 07

Cheers.

m

Moves
12 Dec 07

Hello,
I'm new to this site and am trying to discover how to play on the clock;
I mean, is there clock play here?
I'd like to play 10 to 15 min. games...

Thank You

m

Moves
12 Dec 07

Top right is smallblue button- play blitz. Set time controls whatever you like.

My question: for subscribing in the UK, how is the money handled? It says 60 cents a week, can you pay in pounds etc.
Thanks, much appreciated,
Me

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
12 Dec 07
1 edit

Originally posted by mjolnir
Top right is smallblue button- play blitz. Set time controls whatever you like.

My question: for subscribing in the UK, how is the money handled? It says 60 cents a week, can you pay in pounds etc.
Thanks, much appreciated,
Me
Yes, you pay in Sterling. It equates to about 15 quid and that's what'll be charged to your card in a lump sum. My bank also charged me £1 for handling a foreign transaction.

EDIT: I've just checked and I paid £15.41. I suppose the card processing people know the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.

m

Moves
13 Dec 07

Originally posted by Lukerik
Yes, you pay in Sterling. It equates to about 15 quid and that's what'll be charged to your card in a lump sum. My bank also charged me £1 for handling a foreign transaction.

EDIT: I've just checked and I paid £15.41. I suppose the card processing people know the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
Thanks, much appreciated.