Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 02 Dec '07 22:53
    Hi,

Is there an easy way to see your overall WDL record against a particular opponent?
  2. 02 Dec '07 22:57
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Hi,

Is there an easy way to see your overall WDL record against a particular opponent?
    My Home - My Home - My Performance shows you your WDL record sorted by player.
  3. 03 Dec '07 21:57
    Cheers.
  4. 12 Dec '07 19:30
    Hello,
    I'm new to this site and am trying to discover how to play on the clock;
    I mean, is there clock play here?
    I'd like to play 10 to 15 min. games...

Thank You
  5. 12 Dec '07 19:49
    Top right is smallblue button- play blitz. Set time controls whatever you like.

My question: for subscribing in the UK, how is the money handled? It says 60 cents a week, can you pay in pounds etc.
    Thanks, much appreciated,
    Me
  6. Standard member Lukerik
    Stick your hands up
    12 Dec '07 20:43 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mjolnir
    Top right is smallblue button- play blitz. Set time controls whatever you like.

My question: for subscribing in the UK, how is the money handled? It says 60 cents a week, can you pay in pounds etc.
    Thanks, much appreciated,
    Me
    Yes, you pay in Sterling. It equates to about 15 quid and that's what'll be charged to your card in a lump sum. My bank also charged me £1 for handling a foreign transaction.

EDIT: I've just checked and I paid £15.41. I suppose the card processing people know the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
  7. 13 Dec '07 16:49
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    Yes, you pay in Sterling. It equates to about 15 quid and that's what'll be charged to your card in a lump sum. My bank also charged me £1 for handling a foreign transaction.

EDIT: I've just checked and I paid £15.41. I suppose the card processing people know the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
    Thanks, much appreciated.