1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 18:245 edits
    First, A player in our clan(dooser) finished this clan game Game 3573291. This win gave us the clan winClan challenge 104085 but his rating went up 79 points, from 1538 to 1617 by beating a 1669 rated player. It even shows on his graph.
    And our clan did not get the win on our stats and we did not seem to get the net points for 2007. No net points, and no win on our stats. Unless I'm missing something. But I don't think so. I just checked our stats and net points 15 minn, before our player got this win. Help. :'(

Also all morning I've had to sign into RHP twice to get signed on to the chess site. The first time I try it acts like the server is down and I get that page that says server can't be found. And once I get signed in, several times when going from one page to another the same thing happens and logs me out of RHP. Anyone else getting this also??? I have totaly checked my computer for bugs, etc, this morning because of it, and I found nothing.
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 19:184 edits
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    First, A player in our clan(dooser) finished this clan game Game 3573291. This win gave us the clan win Clan challenge 104085 but his rating went up 79 points, from 1538 to 1617 by beating a 1669 rated player. It even shows on his graph.
    And our clan did not get the win on our stats and we did not seem to get the net points for 2007. No net p totaly checked my computer for bugs, etc, this morning because of it, and I found nothing.
    Now I know there's a bug. This clan challenge just finished for our clan Clan challenge 104392 We did NOT recieve any net points for this clan win either. We did NOT recieve total net points. And we did NOT recieve net points for 2007. We did recieve over all points and that was it. That's 18 points so far our clan has not recieve today in net points. Is this happening to anyone else???
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 19:272 edits
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Now I know there's a bug. This clan challenge just finished for our clan Clan challenge 104392 We did NOT recieve any net points for this clan win either. We did NOT recieve total net points. And we did NOT recieve net points for 2007. We did recieve over all points and that was it. That's 18 points so far our clan has not recieve today in net points. Is this happening to anyone else???
    We just recieved the net points now. 🙂
    I don't know what's going on. It took well over a hour. Weird. Anyways it looks fixed now. Except our player dooser's rating.
    EDIT, And the fact that it still says there's only two posts in this thread and there are 3 at the moment. And we still haven't gotten one of the wins on our stats. Maybe time will help the computer to catch up. Hope so. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree