Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 18 Sep '05 17:32
    hello there, could anyone please tell me how to see your graph, on your home page, its been blank for a while now and dont know how to get to see it,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thanks
  2. 18 Sep '05 17:36
    Originally posted by wideawake
    hello there, could anyone please tell me how to see your graph, on your home page, its been blank for a while now and dont know how to get to see it,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thanks
    Go to "My Profile", under "My Home".
  3. 18 Sep '05 17:44
    cheers mate....................
  4. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    20 Sep '05 00:03
    Originally posted by wideawake
    cheers mate....................
    Wide awake, eh?
  5. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    22 Sep '05 17:32
    funny, I can see it,, I see you had that one dizzyingly satisfying
    leap to 1410.....
  6. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    28 Sep '05 21:47
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    funny, I can see it,, I see you had that one dizzyingly satisfying
    leap to 1410.....
    Come on now. You should know one cannot substitute two commas for a full stop.
  7. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    07 Oct '05 07:24
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Come on now. You should know one cannot substitute two commas for a full stop.
    Its not supposed to come to a full stop, just a bit of a stumble....