1. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    02 Jul '08 08:58
    I play a lot on RHP.
    All my moves are within 3-5 seconds when I am active, which obviously causes a lot of poor moves.

I would like to know if there is a way to separate some of the games that I could spend more time between the moves? Right now,I cannot remember which games I would like to play slower and it takes way too long time to check each game. I cannot afford 10-15 seconds per move to check each game because that would at double the time I spend playing. About 95% of my games are either Clan or Tournament games.

Any advice or hints? How to ID the games I want to play slower, such as some of the tournament games?

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
  2. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    02 Jul '08 14:22
    I don't think you can add anything to identify the games in your inbox. You could try adding a reminder for yourself in the notefield for those games you want to take your time over.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Jul '08 14:59
    Originally posted by Luck
    I play a lot on RHP.
    All my moves are within 3-5 seconds when I am active, which obviously causes a lot of poor moves.

I would like to know if there is a way to separate some of the games that I could spend more time between the moves? Right now,I cannot remember which games I would like to play slower and it takes way too long time to check each game. I ...[text shortened]... games I want to play slower, such as some of the tournament games?

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
    Manage games.

D
  4. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    02 Jul '08 16:20
    I play a lot on RHP.

I would like to know if there is a way to separate some of the games that I could spend more time between the moves? Right now,I cannot remember which games I would like to play slower and it takes way too long time to check each game. I ...[text shortened]... games I want to play slower, such as some of the tournament games?

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
    Create separate folder for them. When I want to separate game I want to play seriously and analyze throughly I use folder which i name "serious games"
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    02 Jul '08 16:47
    Go to the 'My Games' page.
    Near the top left side of the page, open the sidebar if it is closed.
    When it is open, you will see your current folders, including 'inbox' and 'archive'.
    Use 'manage folders' to create up to 24 new folders.
    Name them in some manner that will meet your needs.

Once that is done you can use 'manage games' to move all of your games to the various folders so that all are where you think they should be.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Jul '08 17:03
    I play a lot on RHP.

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
    Note Book (In game feature)

"Take Your Time"

or

"Think, stupid!"

Use submit move, and you don't even need to make a move to record your message that only you will see.

P-
  7. Subscriberjb70
    State of Confusion
    Lancashire
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 17:16
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Go to the 'My Games' page.
    Near the top left side of the page, open the sidebar if it is closed.
    When it is open, you will see your current folders, including 'inbox' and 'archive'.
    Use 'manage folders' to create up to 24 new folders.
    Name them in some manner that will meet your needs.

Once that is done you can use 'manage games' to move all of your games to the various folders so that all are where you think they should be.
    Thanks for this info.Like Harri I have many games in progress and make about 200 moves a day.Being able to group games like this really helps.
  8. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    04 Jul '08 12:38
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Note Book (In game feature)

"Take Your Time"

or

"Think, stupid!"

Use submit move, and you don't even need to make a move to record your message that only you will see.

P-
    Thanks,

These were very helpful!

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree