Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 25 Jan '07 01:07
    My challenge settings limit is stuck on 10. I tried changing it but i can't hence others can't challenge me once i reach the limit.

    How can i increase it pls.:'(
  2. 25 Jan '07 01:16
    Originally posted by Mr TEE
    My challenge settings limit is stuck on 10. I tried changing it but i can't hence others can't challenge me once i reach the limit.

    How can i increase it pls.:'(
    My Settings - My Challenge Settings - Maximum games
  3. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No. 16
    25 Jan '07 12:54
    Originally posted by Mr TEE
    My challenge settings limit is stuck on 10. I tried changing it but i can't hence others can't challenge me once i reach the limit.

    How can i increase it pls.:'(
    When you change the setting be sure to click the update button on the bottom of the page.
  4. 25 Jan '07 20:16
    I do click the update button, but still no joy. I even leave the box blank and once i click update button, 10 appears again.
  5. 25 Jan '07 21:30
    Originally posted by Mr TEE
    I do click the update button, but still no joy. I even leave the box blank and once i click update button, 10 appears again.
    I just tried it - if I leave the box blank, I get 10 as well. But if I type a different number (e.g. 0), it works as it should.
  6. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    26 Jan '07 01:24
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I just tried it - if I leave the box blank, I get 10 as well. But if I type a different number (e.g. 0), it works as it should.
    Perhaps he should clean is Ca$h?

    I was able to turn mine to 30 games, and back again using firefox.

    P-
  7. 30 Jan '07 00:03
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Perhaps he should clean is Ca$h?

    I was able to turn mine to 30 games, and back again using firefox.

    P-
    Thanks everyone for your help. I've been able to turn it to 30 and it seemed to have worked deleting my cache. All i need now is for people to challenge me and confirm it works.

    Cheers!