Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 08 Mar '06 19:09
    I have seen the choice to put somebody on your buddy-list. But how to add someone to your IGNORE-list?
  2. Subscriber Peakite
    Sais
    08 Mar '06 19:12
    You can't.

There is no such list.
  3. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    08 Mar '06 19:14
    Originally posted by Peakite
    You can't.

There is no such list.
    Russ mentioned in a thread not very long ago that he thinks the ignore feature is long over due and I suspect he is working on one.
  4. 09 Mar '06 03:16
    i would like this too as i have just recieved a message saying " i asked for fast mover dickhead" thats the most offended i have been for quite a while and didnt deserve that one bit, i didnt move for all of 2minutes and he deletes the game and sends me that! not impressed what so ever, how do i report this person?
  5. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    09 Mar '06 05:43 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    i would like this too as i have just recieved a message saying " i asked for fast mover dickhead" thats the most offended i have been for quite a while and didnt deserve that one bit, i didnt move for all of 2minutes and he deletes the game and sends me that! not impressed what so ever, how do i report this person?
    Send it here:
    http://www.timeforchess.com/myhome/mymsgs/msgsend.php?recipientnamelist=expressiveoutburst

EDIT: Quite the ironic name for someone complaining about an insult.
  6. 09 Mar '06 08:40
    i would like this too as i have just recieved a message saying " i asked for fast mover dickhead"..
    Haha, you must be easily offended. You should have a read of some of mine.......
  7. Standard member gollumprawn
    it's mine
    09 Mar '06 10:52
    why do you keep getting nasty messages?
  8. Standard member gollumprawn
    it's mine
    09 Mar '06 10:53
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Haha, you must be easily offended. You should have a read of some of mine.......
    why do you keep getting nasty messages???
  9. 09 Mar '06 12:05 / 2 edits
    i just didnt expect that after taking more than a minute to move thats all, also my name represents the outburst of creativity in artwork which i dont think that comment came from lol

just tried the address you put up and if i sent it there i would have sent it to myself
  10. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    09 Mar '06 19:24
    just tried the address you put up and if i sent it there i would have sent it to myself[/b]
    That was the point. You are the only one who really cares.
  11. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    09 Mar '06 20:55
    Tell this person that you can either be a fast mover, or a dickhead. But not both. Just too much to do. Multitasking is so over rated.

12. 10 Mar '06 07:56
    Originally posted by gollumprawn
    why do you keep getting nasty messages???
    Must be something to do with my magnetic personality.
    Wouldn't you agree?
  13. 10 Mar '06 08:00
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Russ mentioned in a thread not very long ago that he thinks the ignore feature is long over due and I suspect he is working on one.
    I think he's ignored it. [groan]
  14. 29 Apr '06 19:04
    Why am I being ignored?
  15. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    29 Apr '06 19:10
    Originally posted by Doublewide
    Why am I being ignored?
    One gets what one deserves.