Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 22 Jun '07 17:53
    I am playing Enasni who is on holiday and just noticed that two of his games are showing as on vacation but the third isn't!

    The one that isn't is the game he moved in the earliest.

    Is this a glitch in the vacation system?

    The games in question are

    3411939 Enasni Opponent's Move 47 Jun 14 2007 19:13 Info In Vino Veritas vs Kiwi Clan
    3578643 Enasni Opponent's Move 16 Jun 14 2007 19:18 Info In Vino Veritas vs Kiwi Clan
    3578644 Enasni Opponent's Move 16 Jun 14 2007 19:12 Info In Vino Veritas vs Kiwi Clan
  2. 22 Jun '07 18:06
    Originally posted by adramforall
    I am playing Enasni who is on holiday and just noticed that two of his games are showing as on vacation but the third isn't!

    The one that isn't is the game he moved in the earliest.

    Is this a glitch in the vacation system?

    The games in question are

    3411939 Enasni Opponent's Move 47 Jun 14 2007 19:13 Info In Vino Veritas vs Kiwi Clan ...[text shortened]... 578644 Enasni Opponent's Move 16 Jun 14 2007 19:12 Info In Vino Veritas vs Kiwi Clan
    What do you mean by "games are showing as on vacation"? That the vacation flag is showing? When I look at the games, it's showing for all your games with Enasni (both in progress and finished). Or do you mean you get a skull to click in the game that isn't showing as on vacation?
  3. 22 Jun '07 19:04
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    What do you mean by "games are showing as on vacation"? That the vacation flag is showing? When I look at the games, it's showing for all your games with Enasni (both in progress and finished). Or do you mean you get a skull to click in the game that isn't showing as on vacation?
    In the third game there is no "Timeout not available your opponent is on vacation" symbol.

    The symbol is there for the other two games.
  4. 22 Jun '07 19:27
    Originally posted by adramforall
    In the third game there is no "Timeout not available your opponent is on vacation" symbol.

    The symbol is there for the other two games.
    You mean this game? Game 3578644
    The timebank is still depleting in that game, so timeout wouldn't be available anyway.