IS THERE A WAY OF UNDELTING GAMES....

IS THERE A WAY OF UNDELTING GAMES....

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T
The-Sphinx

South East England

Moves
22 Sep 05

Is there a way of undeleting games I have nade in error? The person has their vacation flag up and I claimed the win in haste.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by TheSphinx
Is there a way of undeleting games I have nade in error? The person has their vacation flag up and I claimed the win in haste.
Nope. Once you click the skull it's settled forever.

T
The-Sphinx

South East England

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by rhb
Nope. Once you click the skull it's settled forever.
Thanks for that!!

And why are you not in bed by now? Early start tomorrow you know!

:-)

w

Moves
22 Sep 05

claim the win> people make there move, then put the vacation flag up, you dont move...... then bingo they claim the win off you, claim it and enjoy it!!

RHP Member No.16

Moves
23 Sep 05

That game is history,

...but if you and your opponent really want to play that game out, you could both agree to play a new game and then just make exactly the same moves as before up to the point that you claimed the win.

regards, Marc

Hristos voskrese

feckin' 'ell

Moves
23 Sep 05
2 edits

if you're on about the Piotr Paradowski game don't worry too much you're the 18th person to time him out since his vacation flag went up.

Edit: And i'll be the 19th๐Ÿ˜›

s

Moves
23 Sep 05

How the hell can you claim the win in haste, if there is always a warning pop-up?

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
23 Sep 05

And why are you not in bed by now? Early start tomorrow you know!
eh?

T
The-Sphinx

South East England

Moves
26 Sep 05

Originally posted by schakuhr
How the hell can you claim the win in haste, if there is always a warning pop-up?
Easy!!! You look to young to understand the mechanincs of the mind so I won't bother explaining. lol

:-)

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
21 Oct 05

Originally posted by mwmiller
That game is history,

...but if you and your opponent really want to play that game out, you could both agree to play a new game and then just make exactly the same moves as before up to the point that you claimed the win.

regards, Marc
you could also play a set pieces game, challenging with extended options gives you that one