Is there something wrong with the Thumbs Up system?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
08 Nov 11

I've written a lot of good posts, and a few great posts but am not getting the thumbs ups I expected. Perhaps something is wrong with the thumb system? Could people be giving me a thumbs up, but the RHP system is recording it as a thumbs down?

P-

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
09 Nov 11

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I've written a lot of good posts, and a few great posts but am not getting the thumbs ups I expected. Perhaps something is wrong with the thumb system? Could people be giving me a thumbs up, but the RHP system is recording it as a thumbs down?

P-

Yep it's unlimited and crap.

Australia

Moves
09 Nov 11

Bring back the recs. Thumbs are just useless, there's hardly anything worth reading in Recommended nowadays because all the interesting stuff gets killed off by downers.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
09 Nov 11

I don't think I've bothered at at all with this new system, a load of old cobblers if you ask me..I'd regularly recommend however.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
16 Nov 11

P-
I think someone has clearly set up multiple accounts to thumb you down in all your threads. If you give up reacting, they will give up and get bored as it must be time consuming..

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Nov 11

P-
The solution is simple!

What you consider good posts, others obviously do not.