Leaving Clan, play out other games?

Leaving Clan, play out other games?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
12 Sep 10

Hey, Ive deceided to kick DeepThought, User 107860 and APB, User 100075 from my clan because they have been gone for quite a while and I want space for new members.
So I hit the kick button and thier status changes to "Member leaving clan"; "Member is leaving clan and playing out games before removal." So I check to see if they still have games in progress and they do. So I check to see what type of games and conclude they are not clan games (neither league nor clanchallenge).

Why do I have to wait for them to finish games that are not related with my clan?
Or should I be more patient and does the list get updated every day or so?

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by zozozozo
Hey, Ive deceided to kick DeepThought, User 107860 and APB, User 100075 from my clan because they have been gone for quite a while and I want space for new members.
So I hit the kick button and thier status changes to "Member leaving clan"; "Member is leaving clan and playing out games before removal." So I check to see if they still have games ...[text shortened]... ed with my clan?
Or should I be more patient and does the list get updated every day or so?
If as you say they have no clan games in progress then they will be kicked within 24 hours. If this does not happen then send feedback as this is a new change and may have teething problems

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by Mctayto
If as you say they have no clan games in progress then they will be kicked within 24 hours. If this does not happen then send feedback as this is a new change and may have teething problems
Ok, I didnt know about the 24 hours rule.
Thanks!