link from within clan game for current results

link from within clan game for current results

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

woodpushers

England

Moves
06 Jun 13

From the games board there was a link to view the current position of a challenge. Can't find it since the revamp but must be there somewhere as it is essential. Any pointers please?
Regards 🙂 John

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
06 Jun 13

Originally posted by John oyates
From the games board there was a link to view the current position of a challenge. Can't find it since the revamp but must be there somewhere as it is essential. Any pointers please?
Regards 🙂 John
If you've still had no joy 'some time soon' here, I can offer a couple of ideas for you;
You could replicate this post in 'clans' public forum, some might disagree but one would hope that that's the place to answer such a pertinent question...
Other than that, and I'm sure Dave ( Venda ) wouldn't mind my offering his name here, but he certainly knows most things 'clan' 🙂
User 575671

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
06 Jun 13

On the game board screen, far right side, is "results" which gives the current status of the clan challenge that game belongs to. Is that what you are looking for?

woodpushers

England

Moves
08 Jun 13

Yes that is the link, thank you, can't figure how I missed it but maybe because it was not so prominent in grey text.
Thanks again, John 🙂