Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Subscriber John oyates
    woodpushers
    06 Jun '13 20:01
    From the games board there was a link to view the current position of a challenge. Can't find it since the revamp but must be there somewhere as it is essential. Any pointers please?
    Regards John
  2. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    06 Jun '13 21:34
    Originally posted by John oyates
    From the games board there was a link to view the current position of a challenge. Can't find it since the revamp but must be there somewhere as it is essential. Any pointers please?
    Regards John
    If you've still had no joy 'some time soon' here, I can offer a couple of ideas for you;
    You could replicate this post in 'clans' public forum, some might disagree but one would hope that that's the place to answer such a pertinent question...
    Other than that, and I'm sure Dave ( Venda ) wouldn't mind my offering his name here, but he certainly knows most things 'clan'
    User 575671
  3. 06 Jun '13 21:50
    On the game board screen, far right side, is "results" which gives the current status of the clan challenge that game belongs to. Is that what you are looking for?
  4. Subscriber John oyates
    woodpushers
    08 Jun '13 11:44
    Yes that is the link, thank you, can't figure how I missed it but maybe because it was not so prominent in grey text.
    Thanks again, John