Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    15 Nov '06 12:18
    From the quick menus at the upper bar. Is it just me (with the RHP subsite, at least)?
  2. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    15 Nov '06 13:38 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    From the quick menus at the upper bar. Is it just me (with the RHP subsite, at least)?
    If using FF and ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, you need to add

    var sportsLink = '/board/threadlist.php?forumid=259';
    where the variables are initialised.

    and

    addMenuItem('forumsMenu', 'Developers', sportsLink, 'Sports';
    where the rest of the addMenuItems are called.

    D
  3. 15 Nov '06 16:08 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Palynka
    From the quick menus at the upper bar. Is it just me (with the RHP subsite, at least)?
    Same here [theimmortalgame] - it was ok yesterday.
    That's WITH FireFox and the greasemonkey scripts. [not edited as mentioned yet]
  4. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    15 Nov '06 19:25
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    If using FF and ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, you need to add

    [b]var sportsLink = '/board/threadlist.php?forumid=259';

    where the variables are initialised.

    and

    addMenuItem('forumsMenu', 'Developers', sportsLink, 'Sports';
    where the rest of the addMenuItems are called.

    D[/b]
    I was just warning because I don't think it was deliberate to hide it. It doesn't make sense to hide it, at least.
  5. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    15 Nov '06 19:49
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I don't think it was deliberate to hide it. It doesn't make sense to hide it, at least.
    Probably not, although having said that, a link to Developers has been omitted for ever.

    D
  6. 15 Nov '06 19:53
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Probably not, although having said that, a link to Developers has been omitted for ever.

    D
    From where? I get it both in the quick menu and on the forum page. Or is this part of one of ouroboros' scripts?
  7. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    15 Nov '06 21:08
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    From where? I get it both in the quick menu and on the forum page. Or is this part of one of ouroboros' scripts?
    Ouroboros fixed it. Its in RHP Additions.

    D
  8. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    16 Nov '06 13:22
    It's working fine now. Thanks!