locating messages from opponents

locating messages from opponents

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS

Moves
10 Jun 12

Dear Chess Friends,

How do you find messages sent by your opponent? There does not seem to be any icon that enables this - but probably I have missed something.
Would be grateful for a reply.

Cheers
Peter

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
10 Jun 12

Originally posted by Peter Seery
Dear Chess Friends,

How do you find messages sent by your opponent? There does not seem to be any icon that enables this - but probably I have missed something.
Would be grateful for a reply.

Cheers
Peter
Howdy !
Above the actual board is the place where you'd view your opponents comments.
If you're playing say a 'JSmith', there would be a note there saying 'JSmith says......'. You may have inadvertently clicked on that particular spot so the message would not now be displayed but just click again and the message will reappear...the easiest way of telling if you've missed a message is by hitting the 'message log' at the top and just to the right of the board..the complete log is there.
I hope this helps 🙂

Australia

Moves
11 Jun 12

Apart from the in-game ones, there are the PMs (private messages) which show up in the header line next to the "games waiting" as "messages unread". Under MyHome is MyMessages page which groups all PMs.