Lost my original account- what's the solution?

Lost my original account- what's the solution?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Jan 12

I have not been active on RedHotPawn for about 7 months as I have not had the Internet. I am not able to find the password or email address as the laptop I set it up on has died. I have tried all the combinations I know. Will the account have been terminated due to lack of use?
In desperation I have set up a second account but since read that I am in danger of been struck off if the original account stands. I was going to pay to become a full member but need clarification from somewhere!
Has anyone the solution?

RHP Member No.16

Moves
02 Jan 12

Send a feedback and explain everything to admin. Maybe they can help you. They will probably need as much info as you can remember, such as your original username. Good Luck.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by featherstep returns
I have not been active on RedHotPawn for about 7 months as I have not had the Internet. I am not able to find the password or email address as the laptop I set it up on has died. I have tried all the combinations I know. Will the account have been terminated due to lack of use?
In desperation I have set up a second account but since read that I ...[text shortened]... to pay to become a full member but need clarification from somewhere!
Has anyone the solution?
Forget about the old account and just start again using the new account.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
06 Jan 12

Originally posted by adramforall
Forget about the old account and just start again using the new account.
Did you give that advice to Skeet's niece also? 😛

-m.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
06 Jan 12

Oops.. I spoke too soon. Niece has been banned too! :'(

-m. 😉