1. Standard memberLordofADown
    King of all Hills
    Connecticut
    Moves
    11 Dec '06 18:50
    How do you use the message log? what's the best way to communicate with your opponent?
    thanks in advance
    -Lord
  2. In your face
    Moves
    11 Dec '06 19:15
    Originally posted by LordofADown
    How do you use the message log? what's the best way to communicate with your opponent?
    thanks in advance
    -Lord
    The message log is a record of all messages sent by you and your opponent during a game. There is no 'best' way to communicate really. It's entirely down to personal preference.
    You can either send a personal message to the player via their profile, or you can use the 'send message' feature that allows you to send a message during a game. This can only be done when you are making a move though.
  3. U.S.A.
    Moves
    12 Dec '06 04:126 edits
    Originally posted by LordofADown
    thanks in advance
    -Lord
    The words above your game where it says "message log" is a link even though it doesn't appear in blue like most links do. Click on it and it'll take you to the "message log" area where you can see all your in game comments. I like the "send message" button the best. 🙂

-- Paul (Pavlo87)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree