My boards aren't showing the taken pieces

My boards aren't showing the taken pieces

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
16 Jun 10

None of my boards are showing the pieces that have been taken.

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
16 Jun 10

Originally posted by FMF
Try this FAQ.

r
the walrus

an English garden

Moves
16 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
FAQ
Does not address the problem.

Australia

Moves
17 Jun 10

Originally posted by FMF
Try accessing one of your games through the Public Games link, it works for me. Maybe that will help remove the confusion in your browser.

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
17 Jun 10

Originally posted by randolph
Does not address the problem.
Thanks for that helpful comment. Have you go any idea if FMF tried the steps in the FAQ or if it worked for him? No! Any more great advice?

r
the walrus

an English garden

Moves
17 Jun 10

Thanks for that helpful comment. Have you go any idea if FMF tried the steps in the FAQ or if it worked for him? No! Any more great advice?
Your post made it sound like his problem was taken care of directly in the FAQ. This could have stopped others with some idea of how to fix it from posting.

F

Moves
21 Jun 10

Have you go any idea if FMF tried the steps in the FAQ or if it worked for him? No! Any more great advice?
Sorry for the delay getting back to you. Yes it did work. The only stumbling block was that for some odd reason it didn't work the first time I tried (mozilla froze a few times) so I just put up with the glitch for another week. Then I tried again and it worked. Thanks for your help.