1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Dec '09 19:50
    http://www.chessatwork.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=6767469

It is my move, but it will not let me move. Nothing to do with being in check, or moving into a check. Weird one, anyone got any ideas?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '09 19:53
    Originally posted by Very Rusty

It is my move, but it will not let me move. Nothing to do with being in check, or moving into a check. Weird one, anyone got any ideas?
    Try the feedback-link at the bottom of the page. The RHP staff maybe can resolve the problem...
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Dec '09 20:051 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Try the feedback-link at the bottom of the page. The RHP staff maybe can resolve the problem...
    Thanks I did that, my clock is ticking. I may end up timing out my first game because of a glitch. I cleaned by cache, nothing seems to work.

OH it is ok, I can MOVE NOW
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '09 20:30
    Thanks I did that, my clock is ticking. I may end up timing out my first game because of a glitch. I cleaned by cache, nothing seems to work.

OH it is ok, I can MOVE NOW
    Do you have any thought of the reason?
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    27 Dec '09 20:44
    Yeh - It wasn't his move 🙄🙄🙄
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    27 Dec '09 21:56
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Either that or he is Canadian 🙂
  7. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    27 Dec '09 21:57

Sorry cannot comment on a game in progress
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 05:29
    No, it was my move. It is all ok now. All I did was clear my Cache!
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 05:303 edits
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Either that or he is Canadian 🙂
    Fortunate for me, I could be from Scotland or one of those places where the men wear skirts. 😛

I had a cousin that wore one of those skirts and played the bagpipes! He didn't even shave his legs. What is that all about? IF you going to wear a skirt shouldn't you shave your legs?

Don't even get me started on the underwear issue.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 05:361 edit
    I cleared my cache, re-booted and was able to move. Problem was at my end obviously. Weird, that never happened before.

Looking like Sweden has a strong team, at the World Junior Hockey this year.
  11. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 12:47
    Fortunate for me, I could be from Scotland or one of those places where the men wear skirts. 😛

I had a cousin that wore one of those skirts and played the bagpipes! He didn't even shave his legs. What is that all about? IF you going to wear a skirt shouldn't you shave your legs?

Incredible, trying to dig me for something we are proud of 🙄🙄🙄
    Only men wear kilts as they have 12yds of material - guess far too heavy for women like yourself - plus a bit warm under there so a logical reason for lack of underwear.
    Besides much quicker access if you come across a field with sheep 😛
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 15:253 edits
    Incredible, trying to dig me for something we are proud of 🙄🙄🙄
    Only men wear kilts as they have 12yds of material - guess far too heavy for women like yourself - plus a bit warm under there so a logical reason for lack of underwear.
    Besides much quicker access if you come across a field with sheep 😛
    Hey, That is all my cousin had to tell me! The sheep certainly explains the underwear issue. 😉 I still got no answer on why they don't shave their legs though.
    Wait I may have figured it out, no leg shaving so you can tell the men from the women.

Oh the initial dig was light hearted & more directed at adram than you for his comment about Canadians. I have Scotch in my line of blood so I am allowed to make fun of my self. 😉 I just don't wear the skirt. 😛
  13. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    29 Dec '09 01:33

Nah, you only think you may be partially Scottish.

The fact that its a kilt and not a skirt as any true Scotsman knows, is another reason why your total non Scottishness is blatantly obvious.

Until you have the balls to wear a kilt like a TRUE Scotsman you will never understand.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Dec '09 01:432 edits
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Nah, you only think you may be partially Scottish.

The fact that its a kilt and not a skirt as any true Scotsman knows, is another reason why your total non Scottishness is blatantly obvious.

Until you have the balls to wear a kilt like a TRUE Scotsman you will never understand.
    My cousin wears one of those kilt/skirts and he got no balls what so ever. So, I know you are dead wrong about having to have them to wear one. He plays the bagpipes pretty good though, he always was full of hot air, you so remind me of him.

Not all Scotsmen like to wear their skirt you know~!

Do you shave your legs?

In case I don't get a chance to tell you.
    All the Best to you and yours in 2010, and watch for low laying drafts my friend. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree