1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Sep '11 14:13
    I'm wanting to pass on my position as our clubs administrator to a very deserving club member that has more time and knowledge then myself but don't know how to go about doing this? Need help......
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    04 Sep '11 17:10
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'm wanting to pass on my position as our clubs administrator to a very deserving club member that has more time and knowledge then myself but don't know how to go about doing this? Need help......
    You need to nominate someone as new club leader and once they've accepted that nomination you can leave or just remain a member yourself. You may well be better off directly approaching your present membership as there appear to be three 'effective' members to choose from, only a subscriber can take control..a lapsed subscriber cannot start nor take control of a club or a clan. ...other than that, you need to do a bit of recruiting from the subscribers list, it'll take time but it depends upon your commitment to keeping the club an ongoing concern. However, there are myriad number of clubs, and less so clans, that have been dormant for years. I stand to be corrected on this however, where are you ADram 😛
    Also, you'll find more useful info' by having a look in the club and clan forum, check the older title threads for anything similar.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Sep '11 00:531 edit
    Quick change method: send feedback naming new administrator, get other person to send feedback consenting to take on the task, and it will get done very quickly. Of course new person has to be a subscriber and club member already.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Sep '11 01:32
    Thanks to the both of you for your help. I do have my most respected and willing member ready to take this over for me but I just need to know how to make it for him to be the official administrator so he'll get the notices for new members wanting in and to create tournaments and such as that...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree